• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I just now realized

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
A few people have already mentioned Dante's side-splittingly monotone scream as he and Mundus plummet off a cliff...and that's a fairly-good example of what I'm talking about.

Maybe these things just belong here...

*coughs*fillyourdarksoulwithliiiight*coughs*

And whenever Dante yelled in the reboot it was just "aaahhhh."

That's actually it. That. Is. It.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Maybe these things just belong here...
*coughs*fillyourdarksoulwithliiiight*coughs*
I'd rather sit through an entire game of Dante "screaming" off a building than even a second more of that nightmare. In fact, I'd probably take the screaming over just about every line of dialogue in the old games.

Dantesanimus

I did mean DMC3, they sounded sooooooo goofy.

I actually found DmC's voice acting quite realistic, especially Vergil.

LoL y'know part of me knows full well that the voice acting in DmC is leagues ahead of the previous games but I replayed 3 so much that not hearing those goofy voices from the characters was kind of off putting and I realized I had grown attached to the awkwardness. Oh Reuben, your strange vocal patterns will always have a place in my heart!!!

Dantesanimus

Also, you know what I just realized, after watching the entire Blue Exorcist anime on Netflix? (I'm probably late to the party of actually watching it but I have been out of touch with anime/manga world for a few years now lol) It has nearly the same plot as DMC. I don't know if that goes for the manga as well but if you think about it there are quite a few shared plot devices in the anime. (not with characters or overall story just key plot points, ex: twin demon brothers, human mother, weird religious undertones, devil arms, etc.) . Had a really fun couple of hours rethinking the entire season with the DMC cast replacing all the characters. Not the best show I have ever seen but if you like DMC you might like BE.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
I'd rather sit through an entire game of Dante "screaming" off a building than even a second more of that nightmare.

You can't help but wonder what the devs were thinking keeping that in the game???

Maybe they needed a troll scene, but now it just sorta overshadows the fact that Trish died. (Because she did, right? IDK)

Top Bottom