• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I finished DMC3

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ive just seen there that i didnt finish vergils easy mode ha i must of got bored of easy ive everything else ss ranked but i stopped at mission 9 in easy mode il have to correct that as ive dantes completed and full ss ranled of all modes tis been a while since i played as vergil should be fun

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
ive just seen there that i didnt finish vergils easy mode ha i must of got bored of easy ive everything else ss ranked but i stopped at mission 9 in easy mode il have to correct that as ive dantes completed and full ss ranled of all modes tis been a while since i played as vergil should be fun

hopefully you get a bit of nostalgia :p

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
not with vergil ha i play dmc3 as dante a lot vergil is fun and cool but i prefer dante and i played as corrupt vergil in bloody palace only a few weeks ago so its not that long since i played as him i only realised i missed some easy missions when i checked my rankings for him

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Speaking of dmc think il go play dmc1 as the legendary dark knight sparda himself on dmd and have some fun with the bangle of time ha

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
yep it sure was the bangle of time is,like quicksilver it makes the levels fun when you just wanna mess around

Top Bottom