• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How did you come up with your username?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ebony is my name irl. :-/ used it 'cuz of the tedious link to DMC.

I say tedious because I'm bored of it now, but I can't think of anything else. I'm crap with usernames. I always have a hissy fit when you sign up to something and someone already has your chosen username! How dare they! >_<

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Ebony said:
Ebony is my name irl. :-/ used it 'cuz of the tedious link to DMC.

I say tedious because I'm bored of it now, but I can't think of anything else. I'm crap with usernames. I always have a hissy fit when you sign up to something and someone already has your chosen username! How dare they! >_<

I've thought of something for you. IVORY!

drkslyr666

A magical shinigami gave me a taco in my dream and I awoke thinking 666.The next nite a magical horse said cucumber slices.When I awoke I thought La Le Lu Lei Lo.Then I jumped and said darkslayer.Took out some letters and boom drkslyr666 was born.

OK seriously I was just anoyed that the name darkslayer666 was always taken that I dropped some letters and it worked.I always use it for everything.

Meg

Meg is an acronym I made up using three words that describe me very well.

M- Magnificent
E- Energetic
G- Gorgeous

Totally just made that up now. Meg is short for Meghan: my name. :)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i was playing my fav game completed it but realised i can't change my name i wanted it to be connor but i put it as slaphead meaning to change it when i found out i can't

Reanbell

Your very own star
My name comes from a character from Resonance of Fate. Unfortunately, "Reanbell" is the rejected name of the character "Leanne". I think Reanbell sounds pretty and unique, so I often times use it as a username on a multitude of Forums. ^^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Um...surprisingly, I didn't pick mine from DMC. *le gasp* On another forum, when it was still around, I reached a posting milestone (10k...what? I'm shy here....) and won a custom user title, and I picked "The Shadow Lady" (in honor of Forbidden Game) then when I came here I needed a name and "Shadow" seemed to fit since at the time I knew nothing of DMC and would just be lurking unless poked/bribed and voila!

It's a good thing I didn't name myself now, since my title on a few other sites is "The Ninja Penguin", so you can imagine what I'd be called now.... >_>

Elliot

The future that we hold, is so unclear
scrubs_468_156411397.jpg
:D Yes! Hope it explains alot :3

Top Bottom