• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how come we never saw Dante hook up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Just because someone dresses as that doesn't mean, "Oh! Lady seems to have become easy." I don't think she is as innocent, but she's not easy/skimpy.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;71259 said:
Just because someone dresses as that doesn't mean, "Oh! Lady seems to have become easy." I don't think she is as innocent, but she's not easy/skimpy.

nah,she looks innocent but not behaving innocently..Vi-Rainbow,will you wear that kind of clothes for me...?:p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Shooting a stranger isn't very nice to me. XD Or should I use the annoying word, "innocent?" (not to offend anyone.)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Vergilissexy;71268 said:
Shooting a stranger isn't very nice to me. XD Or should I use the annoying word, "innocent?" (not to offend anyone.)

well,it isn't...maybe she thinks Dante is cute,cool,or handsome...?:cool: maybe she cares for him as a human nand ask him to get lost by firing her Kalina Ann...but after she shot him in the head,it really proves her "innocence"...:D

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Vergilissexy;71272 said:
Huh? Are you saying shooting him does prove it, or where you being sarcastic?

Yeah,shooting him does proves her "innocence"...:lol: maybe i am being sarcastic...nevertheless,Lady is hot!!!:D

Keaton

Premium
CrimsonTyger;71207 said:
bow chicka bow wow

LMFAO! but if you've seen the ending scene in DMC4 how do you think any lady would put up with being second best to a gun magazine (-a magazine about guns)!

Also, maybe Lady dresses the way shes does in 4 to get male demons/enemies under a false sense of security - besides you gotta love a gal who will kill you with a view =p

tettora

Hmn, maybe not innocent in the full sense, but a bit naive in the lust area. I always got the impression in 3 she was all about the family issues and had time for nothing else.

Sparda™

Lady is extremely hot and adorable! There's no male on earth that wouldn't like to be cuddled by her, having your head on her thighs.....:lol:

But, It is obvious that she wouldn't hook up with Dante. Business is first, and as long as that stands, none will get involved in a relationship.

Devil May Cry would turn into a cliche where characters in bands and businesses hook up! I like the 'friendly' atmosphere, and I'd like to see It that way.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dante Aseroth;71342 said:
Lady is extremely hot and adorable! There's no male on earth that wouldn't like to be cuddled by her, having your head on her thighs.....:lol:

But, It is obvious that she wouldn't hook up with Dante. Business is first, and as long as that stands, none will get involved in a relationship.

Devil May Cry would turn into a cliche where characters in bands and businesses hook up! I like the 'friendly' atmosphere, and I'd like to see It that way.

hell yeah!!!it is a blessing she cuddles people:wub: ...but yeah Dante needs to get a girlfriend as he is too tense eventhough he is cool...:) i want to be cuddled at her chest...:kiss:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I adore Lady, she is cute, and I would want her to cuddle me too .lol.

Sparda™

^ OK people! You need to calm your hormones down, and stop dreaming of imaginary chicks cuddling! (I don't know myself why I opened it as a theme.) :rolleyes:

Getting to the topic, the thing that Dante needs the least is a girlfriend, which would put him in constant trouble with demons and foes. It's the hero's weakest points in every anime/movie/fiction whatever.

As I said above, Dante needs to stay the way he is!

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dante Aseroth;71364 said:
^ OK people! You need to calm your hormones down, and stop dreaming of imaginary chicks cuddling! (I don't know myself why I opened it as a theme.) :rolleyes:

Getting to the topic, the thing that Dante needs the least is a girlfriend, which would put him in constant trouble with demons and foes. It's the hero's weakest points in every anime/movie/fiction whatever.

As I said above, Dante needs to stay the way he is!

Devil Boy needs to get laid...or get settled...:) oh yeah,Dante Aseroth.plz check at the feedback section...there is something concerning about you...check the GFX section...:huh:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ lol.

Besides, Dante needs to keep the bloodline strong, so why not sleep with a hot chick and have a son?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;71375 said:
^ lol.

Besides, Dante needs to keep the bloodline strong, so why not sleep with a hot chick and have a son?

with Lady of course!!!:) she is too sexy,hot and beautiful!!!:wub:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nah, Lady would be a bit on the side I guess, a hot bit on the side though .lol.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;71387 said:
Nah, Lady would be a bit on the side I guess, a hot bit on the side though .lol.

Maybe...:unsure: but i still want Lady...i hope i can find a girlfriend like her...seriously,Dante needs a girlfriend to chill off...:)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm pretty sure Dante has gotten lucky man times with girls he has been romantically involved with in the past(well. It's basically proven in the novel, if the novel counts for you. He had a girlfriend named Claire, and one girl desperately tries to get busy with him.xD), and I'm sure more to come. Don't make it seem like he's the 40 year old virgin. xD

Sadly, Dante doesn't seem like the one to commit, at least not yet. Let him enjoy his freedom while he can, please. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom