• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how come we never saw Dante hook up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Hat

i was just wondering cuz almost all cool game characters have a girl to flaunt (Prince - Kayleena, Kratos' Greek wives etc)........

What do u think Dante's girl would be like???;)

Sparda™

Dante likes to flirt, rather than hooking up, and that's why he is cooler than any other character of his genre.

Keaton

Premium
If he did, it would REALLY hurt the series...I guess thats why they introduced Nero, because he IS a love fuelled hero. Using that to fight with.

Dante' is ice, he's so cool and flurts (but doesnt get involved) which keeps his attitude and style in check.

After all, if there was a scene where Lady, Trish and lord knows how many other people came in and slapped him for not returning their calls...Dante would stop being a cool hero and start being a womanizing @$$ (although it would be funny) -- and there are too many characters like that out there already, which is why Dante is diffrent :)

Sparda™

Dante's character doesn't have stability, so having him hooking up, would be a great loss of character! We all like him that way.

He just flirts, shoots and slices demons, smiles and taunts, but never in a constant behavior! It's just Dante!

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;70907 said:
Dante's character doesn't have stability, so having him hooking up, would be a great loss of character! We all like him that way.

He just flirts, shoots and slices demons, smiles and taunts, but never in a constant behavior! It's just Dante!

Especially if in DMC1 he was with lady, DMC 2 he was with Trish, DMC 3 he was with o_O and in DMC4 he was getting rep from both ladies lol

As said, Dante is Dante - no lady attached =p

BTW, Dante Aseroth, nice Credo sig ^^

Sparda™

Keaton;70910 said:
Especially if in DMC1 he was with lady, DMC 2 he was with Trish, DMC 3 he was with o_O and in DMC4 he was getting rep from both ladies lol

As said, Dante is Dante - no lady attached =p

BTW, Dante Aseroth, nice Credo sig ^^

To correct you a bit...

In DMC1, he was with Trish, in DMC2 with Lucia, and in DMC3 with Lady. Having DMC4 between the first and the second, made him with both chicks - Trish and Lady.

Thanks for the signature compliment, BTW.:D

tettora

I think he doesn't do long term cos emotionally he wouldn't be able to handle it, he's always lost people and maybe he wouldn't want to risk losing someone else.
Plus I like his tacky, flirty one liners.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
That doesn't mean he can't try to have a girlfriend, but with the way things go, it never lasts. I don't think Dante loses much sleep over it. But I agree... in a way it would ruin something if he did get tied down. I guess that was just meant for Nero's part.

Plus with Dante's past and having too many get involved in the situations he gets caught in, he'd rather not risk someone getting to close to where they will not only be emotionally hurt, but physically.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dante is too cool...he can't have girlfriend whenever he wants...but he doesn't want to have as it will be a hassle and he enjoys to be flirting around...:)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I also think that part of it is his job.
Remember Sparda. He didn't have a family until the very end of his life (or at least that's what we know so far).
Family=responsibility. I don't say Dante is irresponsible but I think he finds the whole thing kinda troublesome. Flirting is safer for him. Maybe guilty nights also:lol:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Tony_Redgrave;70969 said:
Remember Sparda. He didn't have a family until the very end of his life (or at least that's what we know so far).
Family=responsibility. I don't say Dante is irresponsible but I think he finds the whole thing kinda troublesome. Flirting is safer for him. Maybe guilty nights also:lol:

You've pretty much summed it up. xD

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;70969 said:

100 thumbs up for that one. Couldn't be said better. :D

I think Dante is a womanizer, just in a different way. Not the same type of womanizer that has like 1,000 girlfriends. But he's one that flirts alot, and like Tony said, some guilty nights. Besides, it be a shame for Dante to let himself go to waste with such beauty. :lol: If Dante attracts a bazillion fangirls in real life, just imagine how many he attracts in his video game world. XD

tettora

Nah, I don't think Lady is like that, she seems to shy in that area and innocent, at least in 3....4 who knows what happened to her.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Ha, what does innocence have to do with it? (Sorry, not very religous.) She doesn't seem so, "innocent" to me. XD

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Vergilissexy;71254 said:
Ha, what does innocence have to do with it? (Sorry, not very religous.) She doesn't seem so, "innocent" to me. XD

she looks innocent at DMC 3:) ...but in DMC 4,wow!!!:O
She is daring to wear that kind of clothes...:D Girls must wear that kind of clothes everytime so that guys don't need to wear a sweater...hehehehe...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom