• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

how come we never saw Dante hook up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
But, It is obvious that she wouldn't hook up with Dante. Business is first, and as long as that stands, none will get involved in a relationship.

Hey, who said hook up? I said a guilty night. XD Lady is hott, Dante is hott, why not?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Vergilissexy;71524 said:
Hey, who said hook up? I said a guilty night. XD Lady is hott, Dante is hott, why not?

I'm not quite sure what kick people get out of guilty nights. :/ Like I said, I don't think Lady is as innocent as she was before, but she's not one to let herself go in such ways. Unless she and Dante were drunk, but whatev...

Sparda™

VI-Rainbow;71726 said:
I'm not quite sure what kick people get out of guilty nights. :/ Like I said, I don't think Lady is as innocent as she was before, but she's not one to let herself go in such ways. Unless she and Dante were drunk, but whatev...

You can dress up like Lady. My real name is Dante. I can dress up like him. We can get drunk...LMAO...:lol:

Sparda™

I'd probably say you to dress up like Gloria, but you don't like the outfit. Lady's outfit is still a chance...;)

Sparda™

VI-Rainbow;71743 said:
Lady's outfit is infact, a bit classy if you ask me. Sorry... I'm not willing to go commando as Gloria did.

You can dress as Lady then. I've been feeling a bit lonely here...:D

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Is loneliness the answer here? I haven't had a BF in over 2 years, and I'm not losing sleep over it... though the kitchen seems rather empty... Lolz.

Sparda™

VI-Rainbow;71751 said:
Is loneliness the answer here? I haven't had a BF in over 2 years, and I'm not losing sleep over it... though the kitchen seems rather empty... Lolz.

I'm a quite helpful guy, If you ask me. :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ lol. I was only joking with you, nice sense of humour you have there man, can i join you and perhaps grab a muffin or something? lol.

Sparda™

LordOfDarkness;71938 said:
^ lol. I was only joking with you, nice sense of humour you have there man, can i join you and perhaps grab a muffin or something? lol.

I can cook chicken If you want to...:lol: Just playing with you..:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom