• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How big do you think Donte's wang is?

EllDawn

Yeah, it's like I was saying here http://devilmaycry.org/community/threads/character-motivations.14590/

I guess she's fighting Dante to get more favour from Mundus. She even says at one point how Mundus would 'delight' in her if she brought Dante's body to him. So she must be desperate to get his affection if she's putting herself in that kind of risk.

But her killing Dante; I think that was her own idea of what he would like. Mundus seems like the kind who would want to kill Dante himself. From the start of the game he says how he wants to be the one to eat Dante's heart while he watches.

As for Mundus not wanting her to go after Dante....I don't know. Maybe capture him using her minions so that he could eat Dante's heart, but I don't think he'd want her confront Dante directly. However, I do think he would be mad if she had passed up that chance at the club to capture him. But Lilith took it to far with the boss fight at the end.

I'm not sure if she did endanger her own child. At some parts, it seemed to be causing Lilith pain, and she's talking to it to calm it down. Maybe it decided on its own to attack in some primitive instinctual way? I mean, Dante was threatning it's mother and trashing her club.
Or maybe Lilith is dumb enough to risk the only thing Mundus keep her around for?
I agree with her trying to gain favor. If she could prove to Mundus that she can be used for more than giving him an heir, she'd have more power by being kept at his side.

On topic: I'd really rather not guess. I'll just say above average.

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
Dammit, where's that comic my friend linked me to today.

dmc__3_brother_by_lelode-d5u7kcb.jpg
Aww crap! :( - lol.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Hahaha omg ya'll are hilarious XD

Come on give yourself some credit. Where's your dignity man? lol
I don't think bragging about willy wally's is a good idea on here.
Fine..I'll give myself some credit.
It's the size of a regular tic tac.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
It's okay...mine is like a half-eaten tic tac..
come here, I'll freshen your breath. ;3 xD
At least you have a tic tac, I ain't got nothing. :'( I just have waffles, flat waffles.

...oh great I made myself hungry. Brb :lol:

Okay, what happened to this thread, in fact why was it even made it's insane.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I would say back to topic....but the topic is....you know:lol: Any guesses for how big Lilith's thingy is?:lol: I know she's hiding one somewhere. :lol:

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I would say back to topic....but the topic is....you know:lol: Any guesses for how big Lilith's thingy is?:lol: I know she's hiding one somewhere. :lol:
You mean like that scene in Naked Gun? If it's anything gonig by her bust size, I'd hate to know the answer to that.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
You mean like that scene in Naked Gun? If it's anything gonig by her bust size, I'd hate to know the answer to that.
:lol: Yeah, or those penis-lady demons in the Dante's inferno game. Lust level?:/ Yeah, they just got them right out at Dante.....not to mention Lucifer at the end *shudders*. That's one way to scare the hero. Just chase him around toally naked with your penis hanging out. >_<:'(

Top Bottom