• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help - any Onimusha fans?

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Yeah, I'm hoping to beat it tomorrow, but depends how distracted I get by Guitar Hero lol. I've screenshotted every item, file and map as well so far, not sure if there of any use but oh well.

The gauntlet was a pain - the only time you see it displayed like an item is when it upgrades - by the time I'd pressed the button to screenshot it was already in its second form, so I had to reboot the PS2 and get to there again ><

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Oh to help you then. Gauntlet gets on 3rd level IMMEDIATELY after you exit the Dark Realm just before you enter the Demonic Realm (that's when I suggest you visit it)since before that no matter how many demons I defeated it stayed 2nd form"-_-:p

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
OK thanks :)

I would be a lot faster, but I can only work on it till 6pm (GMT) because I can only use my capture device on the computer until my parents get in. Hopefully I'll have enough time tomorrow.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Nope havent used her yet, that parts just about to come up (I've just gone underground with Samanosuke and got the Rosary of Communication etc.) The Shippuu is now level 2 so I'll be updating that soon.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I've just found that theres a 10 pic limit to posts, and I couldnt add all the pics I wanted for this update. As it would be annoying to post different pictures on new posts (and inconvenient) I'll create a photobucket gallery in a minute and put the link on the first post. All of Samanosuke's main weapons and equipment will be on the main post (as well as the gallery), but all of Kaede's equipment, and all of the items, files and maps will all be posted on the gallery alone.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Yep :) just done a little backtracking to pick up some Flourite pieces. However, the DMC4 demos out today, so I think this may be a little delayed :p

Top Bottom