• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help - any Onimusha fans?

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I'm looking for some pictures of the different weapons from Onimusha 1,2 and 3 in their various forms (upgrade levels). I can find one or two images but only of one form of a weapon at best.

Even just one weapon in its three levels would do. Thanks :D

EDIT:

These are the images that I have managed to screenshot and compile myself.

DUE TO IMAGE LIMITS ON A SINGLE POST THE ENTIRE GALLERY IS NOW HOSTED HERE:

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/Devil_Leon/Onimusha Screens/Onimusha Warlords/Equipment/

Onimusha: Warlords

EQUIPMENT

Normal Sword:

normalswordjk1.jpg

Raizan (and Shiden) Levels 1, 2 (and Raizan Lv3):

30kqcll.jpg

Enryuu (and Kouen) Levels 1, 2 and 3 (Max):

enryuukouenvu0.jpg

Shippuu (and Arashi) Level 1 and 2:

347e874.jpg

Bow, Normal Arrows and Fire Arrows:

bowarrowskf9.jpg

Burst Bullets:

matchlockbulletsaj7.jpg

Oni Gauntlet Levels 1 and 2:

gauntletzp9.jpg

Normal and Holy Armor:

armoreu6.jpg

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I share that urge to get them myself. Onimusha is one of my favorite games and Samanosuke one of my favorite characters>_<
The only stages I could ever find were already upgraded to the max level. Why not use one picture of each?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Wish I could help. I remember Genma Onimusha for the original Xbox and wouldn't mind checking out some of the weapons myself. Only thing I can recommend is checking out either GameSpot's or IGN's Onimusha 1, 2 and 3's image galleries and perhaps you'll find what you're looking for.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Never mind, I have ways to screenshot my game so I can take the images myself at some point. When I do I'll be sure to post them up here :)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;63476 said:
Onimusha is one of my favorite games and Samanosuke one of my favorite characters>_<

Same here. 8D Onimusha, another game Capcom tends to f**k up with sequels.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergilissexy;63624 said:
Same here. 8D Onimusha, another game Capcom tends to f**k up with sequels.

Actually the way it ended leaves a few questions and that's a bit annoying..

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Its not too bad, but I didnt like the way Onimusha 4 lost the weapon upgrading/changing system... which was my favourite part.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
True. I had to visit Dark Realm regularly in order to upgrade everyone's new weapon to the max along with their armor just before the start of a new chapter. That was kinda annoying after a while.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Well I'm just about to start Onimusha: Warlords, so assuming I'm not an idiot and forget I'll screeshot every weapon/armour at each level and post them up as I go.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Devil Leon;64515 said:
Well I'm just about to start Onimusha: Warlords, so assuming I'm not an idiot and forget I'll screeshot every weapon/armour at each level and post them up as I go.

Good luck. It's my favorite from the series. Short, but with no flaws^_^

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I think Onimusha 3 is probably my favourite, tweaked system (for one thing, the non RE-style movement is a godsend) and Samanosuke returns. Plus, second time round he can get all of his weapons from Warlords and 3 :D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
For me it goes like this:

Warlords
Dawn of Dreams - Demon Siege
Samurai's Destiny

:p

But the best cut-scene ever is the opening in Demon Siege:cool:

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Right, I've gotten started, and I've got both the Enryuu and Raizan to level 2. I'll edit my first post, and upload all the images I have so far. I'm including armour and stuff as well, and when I finish the game I'll upload images of all the items and stuff as well. I know I was only talking of weapons but I thought what the hell. Then I'll do the same with 2 and 3.

Hope you like it :)

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Tony_Redgrave;64552 said:
But the best cut-scene ever is the opening in Demon Siege:cool:

OMFG yes that scene makes me rock out with my c&$# out.

Onimusha 3 was defiantly my favorite out of all 4. Dawn of dreams wasn't to bad. I liked the rpg style upgrade system.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
^ Yep, demon seige had one of the best game intros ever imo. All the weapons, amazing graphics, beautifully choreographed fighting, brain juice and Onimusha itself. :D

EDIT: By the way, does anyone know of anywhere I can have a list of missable items in Oni 1, 2, and 3 at all? I've been referring to a guide so I dont miss anything, but I dont really like doing that because it makes everything a little slow.

Hmm.. might just read through a walkthrough and write one for myself.

Top Bottom