• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good news for Lady and Trish fans

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Sorry Trish looks like a cross between vergil and the woman i see hang around on my street corners

Huh? Why just Vergil?...Trish's face is gorgous, but her hair is a little...Mmmmmmm, can't put my finger on it really. I guess it's not that bad. Besides she's sopposed to have a resemblence to the twins, she's a replica of their mother. Hehe, looking at Trish im starting to wonder if the twins have a masculine version of their mother's nose. XD

Chrysander

Here's a photoshopped image I made of Trish with her hair down:

dmc_trish.jpg

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
danteluvx;52028 said:

+rep for you;)

I don't what you guys see which is not as good in Trish. She never was a beauty. And she certainly looks better than her old self. I love those little designs that they've put on both of the ladies' clothes. And Lady especially is reaaally cool like that. I like that she wears glasses. Trish's old ones weren't as good, so these ones for Lady seem ok, since we can see her eyes/face even when she wears them.
And good job there Chrysander;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
VI-Rainbow;52075 said:
See how hot she would look if she had those bangs. That looks just... awesome to me.

They just wanted to make her different since apart from that even the clothes look almost identical to the old ones.
By the way, Happy Birthday there Rainbow, may you have a wonderful day^_^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
XDXDXDXD That was halarious! You said a mouthfull.

X_nick_X;52096 said:
She doesn't look so much of a skank in this one:p

Thats just what I was thinking. I've hated Trish for the longest, but I may end up cutting her some slack after this DMC. I hope she's sweet and calm and not...well skanky.

Demon

The Bat Of Love
Lady looks so much better she looked ugly in DMC3 if you ask me now she looks cool

and trish just looks the S**T (thats stocktanion for very good :p )

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Demon;52134 said:
Lady looks so much better she looked ugly in DMC3 if you ask me now she looks cool

and trish just looks the S**T (thats stocktanion for very good :p )

I never thought she was ugly. o___o She had a very tom-boyish look, but she wasn't totally unattractive. Good lawd yes she is 82757282759725752times hotter though. xD I hate using that word, but that's the only way to discribe it.

I liked Trish's older look, but I think it's the hair that has totally ruined it for me. What was she thinking?!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I think they pushed Trish's hair back so we can see more of her face, so we can get more of a glimpse of what Eva looks like.

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Yep, gotta admit, Trish looks bad. Really bad. But hey, she wasn't a fountain in DMC1 either.
But looking like Dante's mom has her really look like Dante himself...

But Lady is HOT!!!

Top Bottom