• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Good news for Lady and Trish fans

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Ah!!!! SWEET!!!!!! *Calls the "Lsebians FTW!!" club* Wow, Lady looks great!! Trish looks good too. And I love that Bewolf-like weapon Dante was using in that pic!

This just keeps getting better and better!! :D

Chrysander

Looks like some kind of giant spur, or bladed wheels on Dante's feet, and I can't see what that is on his hands, looks like it will hurt when he punches you in the balls

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I merged the two topics since I don't see why there should be 2 threads about the same subject. Please be careful in the future.

On topic mode, I hope that if Dante indeed has Beowulf or something like it, that it would disappear when you change weapons. I did not like it all in DMC3 when you had Beowulf that it was visible whether you used it or not.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
holy, lady's sexier than ever(drool).

Kool626;51875 said:
holy, lady's sexier than ever(drool) tish looks ugly 1st tish hot 2 noti'm glad u can see lady lil bit of her tits n o wuner dante like her

$JP

Supreme Ruler
I must agree with the person below me, she (lady) is probably the best looking woman in the game series so far, well in DMC4 that is. She definately looks better than she did in DMC3. Thanks alot for the pics.;)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;51846 said:
Wooohoo you totally made my day!
Two reps for you^^^^^^^^

*flattered* and you've made my day.

Although, im wondering why they didn't give Trish a new outfit. Oh well, I agree with Zato though, Trish doesn't look at that. Even though I love Eva. (I know that makes no sense at all. XD)

As for Lady, she's absolutely gorgous. Heh! You guys know Dante's been hittin that LOL!!!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Good night... Lady sure is amazing looking! She has curves now! Lol. Well, she did have curves, but I can really see'em now. Gosh the bi-ness-ness in me is awakening. xD <3 My fan-heart has been won again.

X_nick_X

Lady looks awesome :O
Sorry Trish looks like a cross between vergil and the woman i see hang around on my street corners o_O

Chrysander

I think Trish looks hot, but she does look kind of menacing, like Nina from Tekken. I don't like Lady's glasses, or her jacket, but she looks pretty cool. I am glad to see them both back again :D I've heard some people saying that Lady doesn't look any older than she did in DMC3. But I think back then she looked like a kid, and now she looks grown up, looks fine to me.

Top Bottom