• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gilgamesh and Dante's Styles

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yip! Well, seems like it. he looks rad with that thing on. Is Gilgamesh for Dante only after you kill that boss? Or is it for Nero too?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
By the way, about Beriul being a weapon, I dont think so. He does escape, as said. Though, Nero will vs him him again, I guess. Beriul cant just run away. What a coward... he will return, trust me.

Chrysander

DemonSlayer6;53070 said:
By the way, about Beriul being a weapon, I dont think so. He does escape, as said. Though, Nero will vs him him again, I guess. Beriul cant just run away. What a coward... he will return, trust me.

I remember hearing in an interview that Berial runs away from Nero, but then later in the game, Dante faces Berial. So if Berial has a weapon to give, I imagine that Dante will get it.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
Chrysander;53071 said:
I remember hearing in an interview that Berial runs away from Nero, but then later in the game, Dante faces Berial. So if Berial has a weapon to give, I imagine that Dante will get it.

exacly !

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeeeeess!!! I think that Devil May Cry4 is going to be the best from the entire series. Especially since they are making on the ps3 and xBox360. It is going to rock. I can tell.

exor

You could get a flamethrower from Berial :D
or a burning sword?? but that would be a bit old but who cares it would be different indeed

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Umm, I dont think Beriul will release a weapon after you kill him. He doesnt seem to fit in, as one of those kinda monsters. Or, bosses, should I say.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
exor;53321 said:
You could get a flamethrower from Berial :D
or a burning sword?? but that would be a bit old but who cares it would be different indeed

A fire type sword is something I'd like to get outta Berial, but like DemonSlayer6 said... I don't think you'll get a weapon from him. It would be REALLY nice though.

Top Bottom