• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gilgamesh and Dante's Styles

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I remember reading somewhere that Gilgamesh will be kind of hard to use at the beginning, unlike Ifrit and Beowulf. It'll also have quite a few more moves - just to balance the gap between Nero's moves (since he can attack with both DB,Sword,Gun while Dante only with Devil Arm,Gun).
So yeah why not using every part of Dante's body?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Vergilissexy;52787 said:
Nice first post dude!

Heh, now Dante really looks like a cowboy with those things on his shoes.

Yeah! Tell me about it. The rainbow colours on the silver look awesome. But, the thingies on his shoes, or should I say, the blades he has behind his shoes, look kinda crap. The rest, looks awesome.=]

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;52794 said:
So yeah why not using every part of Dante's body?

Oh gawd please don't say that. XD

But, the thingies on his shoes, or should I say, the blades he has behind his shoes, look kinda crap. The rest, looks awesome.

Well, I like the way it looks. It just looks kinda cowboyish.

Chrysander

The things on his ankles look good to me, and it looks like he has some cooler kicks this time, which is awesome. I wonder if he will steal Vergil's lunar phase?

maverick7

is the Gilgamesh a weapon Dante gets from a boss or does he find them like in DMC 1? either way, its pretty awesome.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Gilamesh is a boss in DMC4. I've looked ALL OVER the forum, but I can't find the link to where I saw his picture. >_>

Top Bottom