• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Couldn't help but notice that wasn't Pull My Devil Finger playing during combat.

UltimateGloomyHind-size_restricted.gif

berto

I Saw the Devil
after subhuman flopped its not really surprising

That's my point. In the demos we've seen it was pull my angel trigger. I In that demo, though, I'm pretty sure it was Subhuman. Even if it wasn't it most definitely was not pull my little Tigger.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I think that's "Judecca." The font for Ts would have them reach up to the height of the D in there.

Also, the more I watch gameplay of Cavalier, I'm sorta becoming disappointed in it like I was with Lucifer. It's damn cool when you drive it as a bike and flip around and stuff, but all of the attacks where you swing them around like big ol' sawblades are really sorta "Meh" :c

Last edited:

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
So we just engage in normal discussions here now? No articles, leaks, rumors, videos, news, etc here?

What about gifs and images that break down clips from videos?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Microtransactions again:

1537669285073.png

Yeah I saw that just now. You should see Matt's twitter its getting flooded with comments expressing discontent with the microtransactions. Oh poor him.....and probably Itsuno too.

Its probably the same as DMC4SE but maybe not as lenient since were back to regular Red Orbs and not Proud Souls anymore. What I expect is everything remains the same as before so all upgrades and purchases are tied to Red Orbs and like before if you buy one thing everything else becomes expensive and unlike DMC4 there is no universal Red Orbs that everyone share. Meaning if you spent 100,000 Red Orbs on Nero you won't have 100,000 Red Orbs for Dante and V. With Nero's moves and DB, Dante's many weapons and styles, and whatever V rocks there is probably going to be a lot of stuff to buy

Reactions: Meg

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Microtransactions again:

1537669285073.png

Yeah I just saw Angry Joe's video about it and he raised a good point when he expressed worry about the fact that the game might have been balanced in such a way that you earn orbs more slowly, making it more of a grind and making paying for orbs more enticing.

Glad to know it's not the case. At least according to Matt. But he's been pretty transparent so far so I have no reason to think he's lying.

Aisen66

seems like the guy with black hair is going to get the three girls for himself the other two spider web hair guys are old and crazy :thumbsup:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Apparently today there's supposed to be a panel with Reuben Langdon and maybe other DMC5 VAs, but I always get confused with timezones and stuff, I'll try to keep an eye on Twitch and YouTube to see when it's on.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I feel like Nero should have a grappling hook function for his arm so he could still platforming etc.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
[Embed]

According to people the only thing really new was Reuben's wife cosplaying as Lady

PS:
Meet the face of "V"

Last edited:

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
All this microtransaction stuff, and for nothing. It was stupid to worry about in the first place. 4se had it, and it went unnoticed. This isn't Capcom circa 2010. The only concerns people even had were because of the precedents set by other devs and other games' shenanigans, of which Capcom is wholly bereft of.

I couldn't even really find much wrong with it. This isn't Shadows of War-levels of greed, where the entire fundamental concept of the game is changed to suit a business model. If you know enough about the industry, and talk of "whales" and whatnot, that's what this kind of transaction covers, someone with more money than time. As I get older, and see that there is much that can take time away from this hobby, being able to spend some disposable income (three dollars even) to skip the grind and enjoy having more skills isn't a terrible idea. Being able to accommodate to the busier fans isn't a bad thing either, it ensures they buy a copy of the game in the first place if they know there's a way they can still enjoy it, even if they have to toss down a few extra bucks. Just below the people who don't care about your game and won't buy it, is the customer who does care, but doesn't buy because they know they won't have the time to play.

Poor DMC5, though. After so many years of vilifying a pretty fun DMC game, people are piling onto the other extreme where DMC5 is the last hope of the franchise and has to be good, now going absolutely nuts over every little detail that reminds them that this is just another game, made by people with their own ideas and concerns, and not the masterpiece designed especially for them.

Westhawk

blades/assaults are returning and their big like the pack leader in DMC 1 along with sin scissor and nobodies. Maybe frosts will return too.

Top Bottom