• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games you thought you would like

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
@Angel - Oh yeah, it was so glitch ridden that it takes the ****, I've had characters stuck in walls, bits of gear vanishing off the face of the earth, stats magically dropped to the point where I can't put armour on anymore even though I already had well over the base limit required for it, clipping issues with characters and so on ad infinitum.

It was an alright game, it just didn't deserve the hype, it was an unfinished, buggy mess, however Bioware still retain the title for most awesome character development ever.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Keaton;230078 said:
Another game I thought I would enjoy is Web of Shadows (Spider-Man) on the PS3. The terrible voice acting and massively repetitive missions ground me down, such a shame...I'm REALLY hoping Shattered Dimensions restores my faith! ^^

Despite being different games,I thought the same for Spiderman 2 for the Game cube.I;m so happy I didn't sell it.Maybe you ned a little time,just a frinedly advise from an old gamer,Mr. Keaton.[Old mans voice.]

As for Shattered dimensions,I can't imagine it failing.Level based missions[and they are open worlds,something like DMC style missions and PSX Spidey games],story branching,four different spidermen with four different playstyles and all voiced by veteran Spiderman VAs[I think the SPiderman1994 series VA voices Noir?].I believe it will be a good game...too bad it won't port to the PSP.

Angelo Credo;229982 said:
As for me? Final Fantasy god damn XIII, waited years for that game to come out, expected to like it because I loved every other game up to that point (bar 11) and even dropped the extra money for a collector's edition walkthrough.
But now? I can't even bring myself to play it, I utterly hate the game, it bores me to tears, the entire battle system just makes me feel like Square Enix are patronising me, saying "It's okay, we know you can't string together competent strains of abilities, so we'll let you just hammer a button for a little while until everything dies! There there..."

I don't even like the character development, Lightning is a bitch, Snow is a tool, Hope is a whiny, angsty, emo bitch, Vanille is annoying as hell, I only actually like Sazh and Fang, and even Fang is kinda debatable.

Er...maybe the explanation is fairly simple but not quite what we expect,mr.Credo...after Sagakuchi left and Nomura's team took a turn towards the ARPGS section[which is an EXCELLENT decision,as far as I'm concerned] and now that Nomura shies a little from the FF series to focus on other series,the FF series are left at the care of new teams...so far 11,12 and 13 didn't quite cut it for me...but have faith for 13VS and 13 Agito.The Nomura teams[the KH team and the FF(and CC) team] are working on both.

aka958

Don't trust people
Final Fantasy XII more than cut it for me. Vaan is godlike, Basch, Balthier, Ashe, Larsa, Gabranth, Dr.Cid, all of those epic characters brings me to tears of their awesomeness.
Epic dungeon that is big, every dungeon keep at least one secret sidequest to be done later while re-exploring the dungeons. Side missions like there is no end of them, and then there are the marks, the bazaar, the bestiary, sky pirate's den and more.
If you don't use the gambits your up for a fair, funny and epic run through the game.

Top Bottom