• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games that consumed your life

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Legend of Zelda
Devil May Cry
Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts

There are a few more. But I'm sure when I get either an Xbox or a PS3 this summer, I'll have more games to consume my time... :p

aka958

Don't trust people
I would rather want a Wii, legend of zelda, super mario galaxy, super smash bros brawl, lots of other goodies. That's a pile of yummy pieces of candy to me, the best candy.

But I don't believe that Leonheart has spent a total year of gametime playing the FF series. I've barely played that much in my whole life. Is playing FF your job?

If we count all FF games I've played and it's up on par with Starcraft.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Oblivion. Holy crap, that game still does it for me. I have never, ever gotten bored of it and still play it. I don't even do any quests anymore; I just make a new character depending on how I want to play and do my own thing for hours and hours and hours.

At the moment I'm focussing on maxing out all my major skills just to see if I can manage it...I'm a mage thief with a shack on the Waterfront who sells pearls from the riverbeds as a sideline. Love it...

aka958

Don't trust people
Angel;233740 said:
Oblivion. Holy crap, that game still does it for me. I have never, ever gotten bored of it and still play it. I don't even do any quests anymore; I just make a new character depending on how I want to play and do my own thing for hours and hours and hours.

At the moment I'm focussing on maxing out all my major skills just to see if I can manage it...I'm a mage thief with a shack on the Waterfront who sells pearls from the riverbeds as a sideline. Love it...

I'm a argonian thief with adept skills in illusion, bows and swords. Makes a living through sneaking into the closest house and snitch all the good stuff. Decorates his house Rosenthorn hall with the most exquisite of artifacts gained from his quests.
Likes to jump, dungeon crawling from times to times, does no longer need to sneak due to invisibility spell and does not need to be cautious if he sneaks due to maximum stealth. All my major skills is maxed except destruction and restoration, why did I chose them!? They are so annoying to level up! Especially destruction because I've got my effective arsenal of the Enchanted Perfect Madness Bow and Umbra with a so-so shield!

^That should tell a little about how much I've played with 1 character. That was my third character I did, the most enthralling one too, fits my style perfectly.

CloudStryker

Surviving
Heres the ones I can remember:

Fallout 3 - 350+ hrs (No followers though, make me less stealthy)
Crisis Core - 400+hrs
All final fantasy games (Exept 5,6,8 and 11. Havn't played them)
Mercineries 1+2 - Combined hrs about 250
Bioshock - Can't remember, but it consumed me.
GITS Stand alone complex - 150 hrs
All Star Ocean games - combined 300+ hrs.
Modern Warfare 1+2 - Combined 150 hrs.
Xenosaga 2 - Can't remember. Epic game though.

Right, thats me.
For now. :D

Oh, and dead rising. Spent hundreds of hours just mashing zombies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
star wars bounty hunter

here is why

jango jango jango jango jango jango jango jango jango fett

he pwnz alllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;233744 said:
I'm a argonian thief with adept skills in illusion, bows and swords. Makes a living through sneaking into the closest house and snitch all the good stuff. Decorates his house Rosenthorn hall with the most exquisite of artifacts gained from his quests.
Likes to jump, dungeon crawling from times to times, does no longer need to sneak due to invisibility spell and does not need to be cautious if he sneaks due to maximum stealth. All my major skills is maxed except destruction and restoration, why did I chose them!? They are so annoying to level up! Especially destruction because I've got my effective arsenal of the Enchanted Perfect Madness Bow and Umbra with a so-so shield!

^That should tell a little about how much I've played with 1 character. That was my third character I did, the most enthralling one too, fits my style perfectly.

You play as Argonians too?

I thought I was the only one. Everyone says they suck. :/

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DMC 4 - really it has, I used to get grumpy when I couldn't get my daily dose of DMC and when my first disc disappeared, I had the video store go through every single DVD and game TWICE to see if it might have gotten mixed up with the stuff we rented from them. Whenever my guy would ask me 'have you found it yet' I'd be soooooooooooo angry and everybody would be unhappy and feel like their walking on eggshells around me (I obviously never found that disc). So, my guy replaced it for me, and a few months later my kids got hold of it and gave it a nice ugly scratch so it no longer worked (and I wept, I literally wept when I saw it - my guy went out and bought me a brand spankin' new DMC4 and I was all happy again). So... now I keep it locked in my bedroom next to my bed, alongside my CE of Bayonetta - safe and out of harms way.

That's the only game that really took over my life. Bayonetta is fun, but it's not as addictive.

Meg

That is a very sad story, Clair. Wait. Clair! o_O You're back. When did this happen? And how'd the writing go?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;234022 said:
That is a very sad story, Clair. Wait. Clair! o_O You're back. When did this happen? And how'd the writing go?

She's not done. :dry: She's just checking up on us, and letting us know she's not dead.

:( I know. I think it sucks too...

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
-sniffle- I hope she comes back soon...

And, DT, I kinda figured you'd be an Argonian! ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tonks;234041 said:
-sniffle- I hope she comes back soon...

And, DT, I kinda figured you'd be an Argonian! ^_^

Naw, really?! :lol:

Yeah. Argonians rock. 100% resistance to poison and disease, AND water breathing? Hell yes, please! Being a lizard is just the icing on the cake. :p

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;234037 said:
She's not done. :dry: She's just checking up on us, and letting us know she's not dead.

:( I know. I think it sucks too...

Well darn it! :(

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;234042 said:
Naw, really?! :lol:

Yeah. Argonians rock. 100% resistance to poison and disease, AND water breathing? Hell yes, please! Being a lizard is just the icing on the cake. :p

That is why, and the fact that they are argonians and have tails (I like tails), they look awesome and I don't have to worry about diseases or poison traps in dungeons. I don't have to worry about the length I can stay in water either, they aren't bad, they are godlike.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
DreadnoughtDT;233989 said:
You play as Argonians too?

I thought I was the only one. Everyone says they suck. :/
I'm nearly always Argonian - plus if you go vampire, you end up looking pretty damn cool :D

Top Bottom