• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games that consumed your life

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I forgot Ocarina of Time - how could I? - its one of the most epic games I've played!

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
The only game that got me obsessed with it`s god knows what, was Ragnarok Online. A pretty old MMORPG.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
DMC, Final Fantasy, Halo, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Kingdom Hearts, Breakdown, Theif Deadly Shadows, Chrono Cross, and (ironiclly) [Prototype]

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
JANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Drakan

Admin
In the early days Pokemon Blue & Silver (easily 800 hours). Then more recent ones were Oblivion, Fallout 3, Mass Effect 1 & 2, CoD 4 and MW2 and Red Dead Redemption.

aka958

Don't trust people
The crazy demon;234792 said:
Final Fantasy games.

Specially XII and X

You got a point there, both of those are great games and time consumers.

They are added to my list!

VAAN RATSBANE AND TIDUS FTW!

What is Tidus last name?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
aka958;234793 said:
You got a point there, both of those are great games and time consumers.

They are added to my list!

VAAN RATSBANE AND TIDUS FTW!

What is Tidus last name?

I don't think either Tidus nor Jecht have a last name, oddly enough.

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;234808 said:
I don't think either Tidus nor Jecht have a last name, oddly enough.

OBJECHTION! They must have a last name! By my word I will try to find out!

aka958

Don't trust people
DreadnoughtDT;234810 said:
Oh my god, I laughed so hard at that first word...

FF puns, FTW! ^_^

I know...

Anyways, I've given up my search. So, to be on topic, the search of game intel wasn't life consuming at all.

aoshi

DMC 3 Tops list.
Other games made me spend some quality time in a hell hole which i call society.

RE 4.
Street fighter alpha 3.
Capcom Vs SNK 2.
Tekken 5.
godhand.

Currently DMC 4.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm surprised no one said anything about me putting 1200 hours into Metroid Prime, and my goal is 1500.

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;237901 said:
I'm surprised no one said anything about me putting 1200 hours into Metroid Prime, and my goal is 1500.

o_O That is both impressive and crazy. *hands big shiny trophy*

Meg

By the way, someone needs to go all fan girl/boy crazy about their favorite games so I don't look like an idiot. I mean sure I was exaggerating as a joke, but still....

Keaton

Premium
Been preparing my answer to this one :D

Pokemon Silver - Took up 300 hours of my life and I adored it!
Legend of Zelda - Majoras Mask - Moreso than OoT, this game enthralled me and I still replay it from time to time :)
Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker - I'm charmed by its looks, humour and overall fantastic gameplay! The sailing gets boring but otherwise it is such a fantastic title.
Assassins Creed 1 & 2 - Both games were brilliant, the second more so than the first. Adored them, although I hope ACIII fixes my niggling problems with the games :)
Bioshock 1 & 2 - Such a beautiful game, and such a great story. The second is a well deserved revisit, whilst the first is a gaming legend. Would you kindly buy it and play it ^_o
Batman Arkham Asylum - What can I say? Its an awesome game about Batman.
InFamous - Just platinumed, and it was amazing! I'm a huge fan of Comic-Book games, and this is superb!
Devil May Cry 3 & 4- I love both of these titles, and spend lord knows how many hours enjoying them - bring on DMC5! ^_^

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Objection!!!!

They don't have,because the game doesn't mention them and neither do the ultimanias[yet] or in simpler words,the creators didn't bother to reveal them to the player in any way.

And to everyone on this board :

*Manliness explosion,shirt ripping etc etc,and with Kenshiro's voice : *

You...are already outplayed!

*Kenshiro appears and speaks to me : *

You...are already "burned"!!!

Top Bottom