• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games/Series that have special meaning to you

Aurelius

Resident Evil nutjob right her! I will totally admit to being one of those butthurt fans when Resident Evil 4 came out and the series changed! I will always prefer the older games over the newer ones; however, I have come to accept the series as is.

As for the newer and current era of RE:
- I flat out refused to play 4 (and still haven't but kinda want to).
- I surprisingly played the crap out of 5 and loved it despite how everyone seems to hate it (.... kinda like DMC 2, haha!)
- Not a fan of Chronicles.
- Haven't played any Revelations... yet.
- ORC and Umbrella Corps... we just won't go there!
- Resident Evil 6 (I kinda want to play it but it just seems like a steaming hot mess.
- Resident Evil 7 Biohazard.... MY GOD I LOVE THIS GAME!!! The following video should explain how much I love it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Resident Evil nutjob right her! I will totally admit to being one of those butthurt fans when Resident Evil 4 came out and the series changed! I will always prefer the older games over the newer ones; however, I have come to accept the series as is.

- I surprisingly played the crap out of 5 and loved it despite how everyone seems to hate it (.... kinda like DMC 2, haha!)
- Resident Evil 6 (I kinda want to play it but it just seems like a steaming hot mess.
- Resident Evil 7 Biohazard.... MY GOD I LOVE THIS GAME!!! The following video should explain how much I love it.

All opinions are most welcome & nice to see you seem to be liking the series again.

Kurisu

Bunny mom

I thought everyone liked 5 but despised 6 since the most memorable thing from 5 is my lovely
namesake (I think that's the word in english) Chris punching a boulder. Also I liked 6, don't know why most people hate it. If you play Revelations: 1 is before 5, and 2 is before and during 6. Chronicles has a good story (you can play in some part with Rebecca and Richard during 1), and Code Veronica with both Chris and Claire gives me feels, but the gameplay... Well, I'm not really a fan. Though I hate Wesker 'cause he's scary to me, you can learn more about him in Chronicles as well so it's good. I'm not really a fan of 4 as well, I played it long time ago but I barely remember anything, and I've been avoiding the game since I don't really like Leon (I don't hate him, I just don't like him as a character, he's cool but he's not for me.)

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
What, you mean beyond just being a game you enjoy?

Something that actually has sentimental value?

Well I kinda guess Red Dead Redemption was one of those for me. My dad's an old fashion kind of guy, not really seeing the point of movies or video games. But my dad likes westerns, so if my dad saw me playing Red Dead, he'd actually watch a bit and enjoy saying that it was just like watching a western movie.

He'd even laugh and joke when I screwed up like at the part in Mexico, when you have to defend the train from rebels. My personal strategy for that part of the game is to get off the horse, and get on the train, well at one point I fell off, and actually tried to run after it, and he burst out laughing.

My dad and I are close, but it's not very often there's a game we both enjoy to any extent.

Top Bottom