• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gamefrontdotcom Pre-E3 interview

Gbraga

Or, just a developer thinking about the female fans, for once. I mean, we can't all like huge tits, right?
Indeed. And DMC has a huge female fanbase, you can tell just from the billions of tumblrs with yaoi pics of DMC made by girls lol

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Indeed. And DMC has a huge female fanbase, you can tell just from the billions of tumblrs with yaoi pics of DMC made by girls lol

This thing with yaoi is plague. Any fanfic on DMC even some fan tries to tell story of new DmC sometimes end into yaoi what I mild tolerate. Maybe I have perverted side as girl.

Tiran

The great pretender.
I don't mind the gay community expressing themselves. Imagine what they have to put up with all of us straights slobbering each other down everywhere they look. Or women having to put up with male lesbian fantasies. Let them have their fun too.

Tiran

The great pretender.
This was on the 18th I think. Before Capcom (wisely) decided to extend the release.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I have no idea how's that related to what I said.

Why people do so much damage control with this game? Damn.

Its just so easy to **** people off when it comes to this series.

On topic- I thought having other playable characters would have been awesome since it increase replayability. I think its the one area of gameplay we know NT trumps DMC in.

Railazel

On topic- I thought having other playable characters would have been awesome since it increase replayability. I think its the one area of gameplay we know NT trumps DMC in.

Maybe they will add playable characters since that's always been Capcom's thing.

Nelo_Vergil

a wise man once said "if i drop a dollar in the toilet....im going to drop another 100 so i can have a real reason for getting that dollar back. Because there's no way in hell im going in there for a dollar"

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
orly.jpg

Top Bottom