• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game sequels you really want

aka958

Don't trust people
I would want:

DOOM 4
Devil May Cry 5
Final Fantasy XV
Another Prince of Persia game with the style of Warrior Within
Rayman 4? I mean Rayman, not bunny minigames here. Like 1-3.
Resident Evil 6

Meg

Oh gees. All my favorite games are getting sequels. This year to! Well...I would eventually like ACIII. Just not yet. I want my excitement to build first. Hm...I'd also like a DMC5. And either a sequel to Jak and Daxter, or an HD remake. :D

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Legacy of Kain (which was apparently called Dark Prophecy until they canned it for Tomb Raider) The last LOK game was 7 years ago
DMC5
DMC PSP (I know it won't happen)
Tekken 7
Streets of Rage 4
Bayonetta 2

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Bayonetta 2
Kingdom Hearts 3
Half-life 3

That's all I can think of right now lol.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Kingdom Hearts 3.....I can just imagine the worlds for that game...*sigh*Hunchback of Notre Dame,Jungle Book,Toy Story,Monster's Inc,maybe Dumbo,Chicken Little,Pocahontas.......oh joy.....and more Final Fantasy cameoes,maybe add some Final Fantasy worlds.....and a secret boss that isn't Sephiroth.(I can picture Kefka as one though)

Mandy Chan

Dante!! Whoop Whoop!
Devil of War;296017 said:
Kingdom Hearts 3.....I can just imagine the worlds for that game...*sigh*Hunchback of Notre Dame,Jungle Book,Toy Story,Monster's Inc,maybe Dumbo,Chicken Little,Pocahontas.......oh joy.....and more Final Fantasy cameoes,maybe add some Final Fantasy worlds.....and a secret boss that isn't Sephiroth.(I can picture Kefka as one though)

My god yeah!!! I love KH. I would like to have this and DMC 5

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Kingdom Hearts 3
Blazblue 3
Devil May Cry 5
Yakuza 5
Mirror's Edge 2
Resident Evil 6
Jak & Daxter 4

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
@aka958, VB and Haven

Doom 4 is in the works
Tekken 7 was announced as a title soon to be in development
And Jak & Daxter 4 fell under the title 'Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier'

Anyway, on to my list

Star Wars: Republic Commando 2
Half-Life 3
A sequel (or something, not necessarily a game) to Halo 3...I wanna know wtf Chief was floating towards.
DMC5
Resident Evil 6
Mirror's Edge 2

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
You just need to look around. I've come across a couple of different places that ave said Doom 4 is in the works, one of which said the Id team had planned on possibly doing something with it after Rage.

Supposedly, the graphics will be better, but the framerate will be lower. And it won't be horror like Doom 3. Doom 4 is supposed to go back to its roots. You're a gun toating, demon slaying bad ass.

Which I think is awesome. But it's a looong time away.

Top Bottom