• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game sequels you really want

aka958

Don't trust people
BlueDevil;296241 said:
You just need to look around. I've come across a couple of different places that ave said Doom 4 is in the works, one of which said the Id team had planned on possibly doing something with it after Rage.

Supposedly, the graphics will be better, but the framerate will be lower. And it won't be horror like Doom 3. Doom 4 is supposed to go back to its roots. You're a gun toating, demon slaying bad ass.

Which I think is awesome. But it's a looong time away.

Cool!

I love all DOOM games, but I'd like the killing spree feel of the two first and all the other variants of DOOM using the same engine.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well, Im also played old classical Doom and Im master of game. I beaten all difficulty modes and Im in hope for Fourth game :)

aka958

Don't trust people
lorddemolatron;296253 said:
Well, Im also played old classical Doom and Im master of game. I beaten all difficulty modes and Im in hope for Fourth game :)

I've played all variants of the old classical DOOM. Except the Sega console versions and Snes version. But otherwise I've played:

DOOM
Ultimate DOOM
DOOM 2: Hell on Earth
DOOM TnT
DOOM Plutonia
DOOM 64
PSX DOOM
PSX DOOM 2

and some others... I don't remember their names. xP

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I have an chance to plaz sega variations of Doom :) I restored my old consoles for play Sega SMT 1 variation and my PSX for Persona 2.

EmilIrving

Demi-Fiend and Dante Team
Marvel vs Capcom vs Namco vs Blazblue.
Devil May Cry 5 (With the Demi-Fiend in it)
Ninja Gaiden 3
Ninja Gaiden 4
Ninja Gaiden 4.5 (lol)
Dragon Age 3.
Persona 2 PSP

Top Bottom