• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game of thrones

Dark Drakan

Admin
Did anyone see the new episode?

I already saw what was coming from the books, but...wow:blink: That episode was even more violent than the books.

On tonight in the UK so I shall share my thoughts after ive seen it.

NeroAngelo

Did anyone see the new episode?

I already saw what was coming from the books, but...wow:blink: That episode was even more violent than the books.

I have just watched it.
And I don't read the books so it was really violent for me.
I didn't see it coming. Seriously.

Jeeez.

I don't know how to hide (the spoil thing but if you haven't seen the episode stop reading there)

I couldn't stop crying, I'm such a little girl, it's just a show but I felt awful about it. I hate everything in the world now.

Done.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Managed to get to this episode without having it spoiled & I was stunned, such a cold, dark episode but should have known with the trend GoT has. However I thought it was epic TV & shows how good TV can be, such a good episode & a huge game changer for the series. The silence in the end credits was genius as it left you in a stunned silence, me & my fiancée just stared at each other open mouthed at the events that had unfolded.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Managed to get to this episode without having it spoiled & I was stunned, such a cold, dark episode but should have known with the trend GoT has. However I thought it was epic TV & shows how good TV can be, such a good episode & a huge game changer for the series. The silence in the end credits was genius as it left you in a stunned silence, me & my fiancée just stared at each other open mouthed at the events that had unfolded.
I thought the Rains of Castamere would play in the background at first, but the choice of letting them roll with only silence was even better.

That's the exact same reaction I got when I read it in the books. When I finished reading the chapter, I just put it down and stared at empty space for a good five minutes I think... I was completely shocked.
My boyfriend reaction was obsessively repeating "Robb, what a fool" for a whole hour at regular intervals while we chatted on fb.
Your reactions people?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
My boyfriend reaction was obsessively repeating "Robb, what a fool" for a whole hour at regular intervals while we chatted on fb.
Your reactions people?
Got to agree, Robb was a fool. He shouldn't have taken his wife to the wedding. First she gets insulted by Walder Frey, then she gets stabbed repeatedly, and is left to die. I guess I can see why they did it because of the books, but it was shocking suddenly seeing her stabbed...then Robb crawling to her...so sad.

Then again...their baby had no chance...it was going to be named Ned Stark. >_<

And the lady who plays Cat did a great job when she was pleading for Robb to go free. It was so emotional. Then how she gets desperate enough to want to kill Frey's wife, and she does it.

The one thing I thought should be added was what Cat did after in the book, where she started clawing at herself in grief and madness. I thought it was a really powerful scene in the books, and also really horrifying.

I really liked the episode. It was definitely the image I had in my head of the red wedding, and they really pulled it off in all of its horror and violence. When it ended, I sat through the silent credits in silence myself just thinking 'wow'. Then I started listening to The Rains of Castamere on my ipod while I read the scene again in the book.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Yes Robb was a fool, but i just can't blame him.

I'm watching this, and seriously I just reacted like the girl who falls down at the end haha.

You know what's terrible? Hearing people laughing (those who read the books, I think... :p) at the reactions of those who didn't know what was gonna happen...

You know what's terrible? Hearing people laughing (those who read the books, I think... :p) at the reactions of those who didn't know what was gonna happen...

This was beyond words an amazing episode. I think the actors, especially Michelle Fairley, the woman playing Catelyn Stark, really elevated the scene to more than just a good twist or a shocking event. I lack the words to articulate how powerful that last shot felt to me, the look on her face, and how it conveyed so clearly the anguish she must have been feeling at that moment.

Now I just wish we didn't have to wait a year between seasons, because that memorial day weekend break felt bad enough. :(

NeroAngelo

Yeah I think they read the book, my uncle also reads them, and he actually laughed at my reaction so... haha.
This was beyond words an amazing episode. I think the actors, especially Michelle Fairley, the woman playing Catelyn Stark, really elevated the scene to more than just a good twist or a shocking event. I lack the words to articulate how powerful that last shot felt to me, the look on her face, and how it conveyed so clearly the anguish she must have been feeling at that moment.

Now I just wish we didn't have to wait a year between seasons, because that memorial day weekend break felt bad enough. :(

Yeah I loved how Catelyn acted, it was truly amazing.

I don't know if it happened to you but by reading comments on youtube/9gag, I read a lot of spoilers, didn't really mean to, but you know how eyes are...
So I know basically, everything, except for the Khaleesi.

I hate knowing.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Honor and Game of Thrones do not mix well. The House Stark learned it the hard way.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Considering the events of the red wedding, and the amount of characters that will probably be killed off later...I'm wondering if any of the characters from season 1 will be alive by the end of the whole thing. I'll be so angry if Dany dies before the end. I really want her to get the throne. Same goes for Tyrion.

Martius

SSSmokin!
Maisie Williams - actress playing role of Arya Stark have few words to say about ending of last episode. Just dont watch this video if you dont want any spoilers!

NeroAngelo

Considering the events of the red wedding, and the amount of characters that will probably be killed off later...I'm wondering if any of the characters from season 1 will be alive by the end of the whole thing. I'll be so angry if Dany dies before the end. I really want her to get the throne. Same goes for Tyrion.

I think she'll get in the thrones. Or maybe Jon Snow will.
Honor and Game of Thrones do not mix well. The House Stark learned it the hard way.

Sad but true.

Maisie Williams - actress playing role of Arya Stark have few words to say about ending of last episode. Just dont watch this video if you dont want any spoilers!

Hard to believe this is her first big role, she is superb as Arya.

She is an amazing actress, her character is great.

Martius

SSSmokin!
A little bit disappointed by this final, it's episode 9's fault I guess.
Come on, we cant have amazing plot twists in each episode.
I was disappointed by ending, and here we go with that mother crap. I hope it wont be so annoying in next seasons as it is in book.

Top Bottom