• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game of thrones

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Wohooo!! Someone created this thread! I would have, but I got lazy...
I don't really know who I would like to see on the Iron Throne at this point.... Nah, I'd go for Bronn. :troll: That guy is just too funny.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Wohooo!! Someone created this thread! I would have, but I got lazy...
I don't really know who I would like to see on the Iron Throne at this point.... Nah, I'd go for Bronn. :troll: That guy is just too funny.
Daenerys Targaryen for the throne!:p She has such an interesting story. She's a tragic character, but she also manages to kep going forward even though terrible things happen to her.

I also like Tyrion Lannister. He's so clever and funny in the TV show. I also like Jamie and Cersei Lannster. But I hate Joffrey. He's crazy and cruel and bullies Sansa.

LysseC

Joffrey... Don't make me talk about that... That... :mad:
Dany... Yeah, she is a great candidate. I also had a thing for Stannis (as a candidate for the IT), who was a little different in the books.
And Jaime.... :w00t: *starts fangirling hard*
Those scenes with Brienne... Priceless, really!
...Uhmm, now that I think about it, what is the last episode you guys saw? I wouldn't want to accidentally spoil something for anyone... :ermm:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Joffrey... Don't make me talk about that... That... :mad:Joffrey needs a slap and sent to his room.
Dany... Yeah, she is a great candidate. I also had a thing for Stannis (as a candidate for the IT), who was a little different in the books.They make Stannis too serious on TV. Also he is being like Mundus when he wants Melisandre to give him a son. Doing it on the table map of the world....really classy Stannis:p
And Jaime.... :w00t: *starts fangirling hard*Jamie:blush: He's cute and funny.
Those scenes with Brienne... Priceless, really!I like her too. I also like how the actress really fits my image of what she would look like. Apparently the actress auditioned in armour because she said she was like Brienne.
...Uhmm, now that I think about it, what is the last episode you guys saw? I wouldn't want to accidentally spoil something for anyone... :ermm:
I just saw up to 3 when they sang 'The bear and maiden' song.

Martius

SSSmokin!
I just watched last episode and it is good. I was expecting some changes in comparison with book but they are well done, maybe expect one. That whole hassle showing how Bolton bastard is well bastard took a bit long.
Last scene with Daenerys is great, i love when she can show confidence. Sadly i know what will come next for her.

Onecrazymonkey1

I really want Tyrion Lannister for the throne in the end. He honestly seems like the most intelligent, sweetest and most capable one to me. I'm also a Jamie fan girl and Brienne is awesome but I just can't bring myself to like Cersei.

Here you go! My favorite gif ever! Never ending slaphappy goodness.

LysseC

I would like Tyrion as Hand. To whom, however, I'm not gonna tell. It would be spoilers from the books, sorry! :p
And yes, dear Cersei is insufferable. Lena Hadley is doing a great work at making her such.
And since I am talking actors, I must say I really appreciate the cast, they are making a great work, imo, giving their performance so much strength and depth... My favorite ones are Michelle Fairley, Lena Hadley, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Maisie Williams. I also appreciate Emilia Clarke.
Your thoughts guys?

Onecrazymonkey1

Oh yeah, Lena Hadley is doing an excellent job as Cersei, her and I think his name is jack gleeson? king Joffrey kid. Basically if an actor is playing a despicable character and making me hate them with a passion then they are doing a wonderful job in my book. On the other hand Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is shady and he still makes me love him so there is the other side of the coin. I find it funny that as much as I love the show and think all the actors are wonderful there are not many characters I am actually rooting for. It's just Tyrion, Jamie and Brienne for me all the way right now and if any one of them dies down the road that I don't know about, I'm going be ****ed. Rob stark is also getting on my nerves for the way he is treating his mother; I'm disgusted with him for that, the insensitive p****.

Oh if you had to pick an actor that was the weakest link out of the bunch who would be your choice? I'm having a pretty hard time deciding that one to be honest.

Off topic: I am in love with your new avatar LysseC @___@

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I think all actors do a really good job of making the characters come to life. For me, none of them are weak actors.

I heard that the actor who is Joffrey now gets complaints in real life for how his character treats Sansa:lol: So he must be doing a good job being evil because people in real life tell him to stop being so mean.

LysseC

Off topic: I am in love with your new avatar LysseC @___@
Gift for you:
vergilxkat_zps53fa59f8.png

Took the comic and played with it a bit, not a great work but it's still VxK!
Yay for off topic VxK!!! :w00t:
(Now someone is going to kill us for sure...)>_<

And I don't know the name of the actor impersonating Joffrey, but I know this:
488232_515113305192422_1989427147_n.jpg

:troll:

As for weak actors, I agree with Loopy, I can't quite point one.
And I forgot to mention the AWESOME Charles Dance!
Charles+Dance+56th+BFI+London+Film+Festival+8-ySKjhccvVx.jpg

He's just too fascinating (and a great actor, for what I've seen of him in GoT)... a bit old for me, but... Oh gawd.:blush:

Edit:
I heard that the actor who is Joffrey now gets complaints in real life for how his character treats Sansa:lol: So he must be doing a good job being evil because people in real life tell him to stop being so mean.
Poor kid. Maybe in real life he is cute as a kitten...
Anti_grumpy_cat-resizecrop--.jpg

Martius

SSSmokin!
Some people cant tell difference between reality and fiction. That reminds me people watching soap opera and thinking that actor playing a doctor is a real doctor or cursing another actor because his character is abusing husband.
At least that show he is good actor and sadly how some people can be ignorant.

Top Bottom