• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fixing devil may cry 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;209434 said:
The other hearts should stay because they did help, although Aerial Heart isn't really needed as with the weapons we'll come up with, Air Raid is bound to be an ability. I'm also not sure about Aqua Heart... Didn't really help IMO.

Wait, what? DMC2 has Air Raid? Really...? Is it Desperation Devil Trigger only, or is it something else?

flying with the aerial heart is still called air raid. however the only thing it has in common with the original version is the fact that it results in the user flying.

just in case there is someone here who dosen't remeber the details of the dmc2 air raid i will provide those details here:
in dmc2. you fire the guns normaly during air raid. and dante uses a close range version of round trip instead of vortex. ( i don't remeber lucia's close range move with air raid.) in dmc2 you can increase your altitude during air raid.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh yeah... BTW, Lucia's attack was spinning her blades around vertically. So it was basically a carbon copy of her (only) underwater attack.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;209446 said:
Oh yeah... BTW, Lucia's attack was spinning her blades around vertically. So it was basically a carbon copy of her (only) underwater attack.

ok, thanks for telling me.

now that dmc2 air raid has been explained what dose everyone think of it. and what dose everyone think of swimming in dmc2 compared to swimming in dmc1.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay, first of all, the Air Raid mechanics in DMC2 are vastly improved from DMC1. However, I'm quite partial to the first-person view DMC1 used for underwater. Strange that I like that better, even though I HATE first-person shooters...

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
the basics of the dmc2 air raid are better but i like the dmc1/3 air raid moves better. shooting lightning bolts is cool and vortex is a really useful move. so i think a blend between the two is best

the disadvantage of the dmc1 underwarter gameplay is not devil arm use underwater. but the 1st person thing looks really cool and works well.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
earlier i asked what everyone thought of inculding nero as a playable charcter in dmc2. i didn't get an answer so i am asking again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom