• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FFXIII exceeded my expectations.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
So regardless of strength and abilities - just character - who is eveyones favourite.

I like Sazh and Lightening.

Meg

dante_13;221194 said:
I don't like any FF i don't know why i just hate it.

Have you tried 13? I don't like FF as a whole but 13 is really fun.

@Ebony

Same as me :lol:

aka958

Don't trust people
dante_13;221194 said:
I don't like any FF i don't know why i just hate it.

Wow... Really...
What a waste of post coming into a thread about FF just telling you don't like it...

Ebony;221262 said:
So regardless of strength and abilities - just character - who is eveyones favourite.

I like Sazh and Lightening.

Fang and Sazh hands down. I just love Fangs style and Sazh sometimes looks like the only one that got a really heartbreaking story (looks at chapter 8).

Lightning is awesome "Worst birthday ever!", "Let doubt take over, and despair will cripple you"
and:

Lighting: Whatever we do, we got to hold on to hope.
Hope: It's just my name...

Meg

I don't know I think having your parents die, shutting down, and having your sister turn to crystal in your arms is pretty heartbreaking. Although! Sazh's story is pretty freaking depressing. I didn't cry, but I was getting close when I saw THAT part in chapter 8. (you can probably guess what I'm talking about.)

aka958

Don't trust people
Yeah I can...

Yeah, Lightning was having a bad time, all that stuff happening to her.
But she started slapping all people around...
Snow hid his emotions...
Hope just walked around angry and bursted up so easily...
Vanille... She lied... So goddamn many times...
Fang... Is Fang, she didn't do anything of that, never trying to hide something.

Meg

aka958;221422 said:
Yeah I can...

Yeah, Lightning was having a bad time, all that stuff happening to her.
But she started slapping all people around...
Snow hid his emotions...
Hope just walked around angry and bursted up so easily...
Vanille... She lied... So goddamn many times...
Fang... Is Fang, she didn't do anything of that, never trying to hide something.

You have to admit Lightning hitting Snow twice in five minutes was awesome. :lol: but all the grumpiness besides that was annoying. Yeah Fang was the only one that was very up front instead of being all waaaah about everything. I like that about her.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I just don't like Fang - I think I like characters with crippiling emotions - Fang's just there going with the flow. lol

aka958

Don't trust people
^She ain't just "there" or just "going with the flow"...

She pretty much aids her comrades and does everything to protect Vanille.
Didn't you see that in chapter 9? Her eidolon scene.

She has crippling emotions, but hids them well, like Squall, but with a smile on her face.

Lightning hitting Snow was not all that fun, she did it with no great reason.
She is too grumpy, stubborn and neglecting.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Yeah, I se your point, but that's just how I see her. I obviously like 'grumpy, stubborn and neglecting' characters - ha - I just do!

:)

Meg

Blah, Snow gets on my nerves. His speeches about protecting Cocoon and saving Serah were really getting on my nerves. So I thought Lightning hitting him was funny. And she's only 'grumpy, stubbon, and neglecting' in the beginning. I didn't like her then, but I do now. And on that note allow me to say-

I TOTALLY CALLED IT! I guessed what Lightning's real name was awhile go and I was right! WOOOO

aka958

Don't trust people
Snow is annoying, but how in the hell could she hit him for just trying to guess and do what he thinks is right?
I mean, she could be against it, she could just not agree and say why, not just say "SHE IS DEAD!", she tried to steal his hope just because she hates him. Hitting him just because he stays positive, screw her! She just wants to make him feel bad. She ain't even smart enough to figure out that he hides his pain, trying to stay positive and go through and find a solution.

You guessed right!? Someone on the GameFAQs spoiled it without warning, I wasn't really let down because I was spoiled though.

@Ebony: Ya, I kinda like the whole cast but Vanille, even Snow. Discount Snow when it comes to battle but when it comes to his character, one I really can relate to.
I understand Sazh, Lightning, Hope, Fang and Snow pretty clearly. But Vanille is just a irritating girl that moans all the time, and also a liar with no real purpose but hiding facts that need to be told.

aka958

Don't trust people
Yeah, pretty but annoying...

That should make her pretty annoying I guess. I hate everything about her personality, why the hell is she like that?
Good Hope mocked her at Yaschas Maschiff... God I love that scene!

Meg

aka958;221751 said:
Snow is annoying, but how in the hell could she hit him for just trying to guess and do what he thinks is right?
I mean, she could be against it, she could just not agree and say why, not just say "SHE IS DEAD!", she tried to steal his hope just because she hates him. Hitting him just because he stays positive, screw her! She just wants to make him feel bad. She ain't even smart enough to figure out that he hides his pain, trying to stay positive and go through and find a solution.

You guessed right!? Someone on the GameFAQs spoiled it without warning, I wasn't really let down because I was spoiled though.

You and your coming on to strong thing. my opinion. don't need to jump down my throat.

And you bet I guessed right! I was cracking up at that part. Which is sad because its a really intense scene. I just thought it was so funny that i made a wild guess and was right.

And Vanille is really annoying.

aka958

Don't trust people
Hey, I just told the facts. I don't think you can tell if I'm showing it down my throat or just telling it, since it's just words.
Does this mean you imagine me talking with strong words in that sentences?
Should I have waited until I told my full opinion?
Should I have used more smileys and words like "lol" to not come out that "strong" as you say?
Really...

I love the boss fight there, he is just so full of win.
And I noticed something about him too:
Everytime the party faces him, Snow tries to hit him, and he always get knocked away by Dysley's shield.

Meg

aka958;222113 said:
Hey, I just told the facts. I don't think you can tell if I'm showing it down my throat or just telling it, since it's just words.
Does this mean you imagine me talking with strong words in that sentences?
Should I have waited until I told my full opinion?
Should I have used more smileys and words like "lol" to not come out that "strong" as you say?
Really...

you're doing it again. how you word things makes a big difference. you're writing it in a very in your face way. "I'm right, you're wrong." is what I'm getting from you. And every time I state something you disagree with you attack.

Anyway, enough of that. I have noticed Snow always has to punch him. You'd think the poor boy would learn...;)

Top Bottom