• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fear thread

Koemi

half-breed
@Haven : well, I don't mind if insects are flying around me. As long as they stay away from my ears I am fine :D As for spiders... I've learned to smack them ASAP regardless the size. A black widow, however, would provoke my flight instinct undoubtedly.

Another thing I fear... rather irrational this one... is myself. What if I go berserk one day? or something happens and my whole persona changes? this sorta thing.

Saix

Devil's Advocate
dfp_500telephone.jpg

Yes

I'm scared
of
Telephones...

Well answering them specifically... so lame

Spiders are great, Horror movies, standing up and talking infront of hundreds, no prob... but telephones freak me out

RannaBebop

i aqm deathly terrified of sharks like when i go in the ocean if i think im too deep i start to have a panic attack ... but my fear is weird cause im also very intrested in them.

Evil Nero

your brave for being born in Austrailia!
the size of the bloody spiders!
plus you have 8 of the most deadliest animals over there!

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
sorry, but i'm gonna get really techy now:

Pupaphobia = Fear of puppets
Acrophobia = Fear of heights
Automatonophobia = Fear of ventriloquist's dummies, animatronic creatures, wax statues - anything that falsly represents a sentient being
Aviophobia = Fear of flying
Coulrophobia = Fear of clowns
Cynophobia = Fear of dogs
Mottephobia = Fear of moths
All these and also a fear of losing a limb.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I fear dieing alone and yet I am a withdrawn emo kid who hates most other people and has only a few friends.-wow I suck...........

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Had a friend who was deathly afraid of buttons - a genuine phobia - so I gave her a jar of them as a wedding present. She was not amused (but thankfully saw the funny side)

Really REALLY hate clowns and scarecrows. And balloons.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I'm starting to teach myself to not get scared over little things(like weird bugs, dogs... stuff like that), but roaches will always scare me. My latest fear that I have realized is that I'm afrad someone will break into the house. I have no idea what started it. Like I'm gonna wake up and someones just digging through stuff in my room or standing right by my bed. *shudders* I think it's my lack of sleep that has caused me to become more paranoid on hearing strange noises. If I even hear a noise that sounds like someone messing around in the kitchen or doors I will get up and check every corner of the house. Sometimes I really think it's just my imagination playing tricks on me. It happens. :<

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think everyone is afraid of someone breaking in :lol:

I am scared of tight spaces... But not if I'm with someone I love/like, coz at least I have them to talk to which would distract me from my fear of the tight area.

Also the sea, coz I hate the idea of ever being out in open water with no one around to help and it's pitch black and there is God knows what underneath me swimming around *shudders*

Saix

Devil's Advocate
VI-Rainbow;112319 said:
I'm starting to teach myself to not get scared over little things(like weird bugs, dogs... stuff like that)
I did the same, taught myself not to fear spiders and bugs and stuff. And being Aussie we have to deal with buggies and stuff. I had pet Red Backs (Black Widows) for ages till I was bitten. Then I wasnt allowed to keep em.

Anyway, I taught myself not to be ticklish... hehehe... if theres a fear of that.

The button comment... :D

ManOfMayhem

Saix;112421 said:
VI-Rainbow;112319 said:
I'm starting to teach myself to not get scared over little things(like weird bugs, dogs... stuff like that)
I did the same, taught myself not to fear spiders and bugs and stuff. And being Aussie we have to deal with buggies and stuff. I had pet Red Backs (Black Widows) for ages till I was bitten. Then I wasnt allowed to keep em.

Anyway, I taught myself not to be ticklish... hehehe... if theres a fear of that.

The button comment... :D

not to be ticklish? AWESOME! How did you do that

Saix

Devil's Advocate
Did it as a kid, thought of other stuff while ppl tried... lol sounds like rape eh?
Especially when people make sounds like ooooooooaghhhhksjfreljfror... so you think about how stupid that is and wham your ticklish no moar!

Top Bottom