• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Cut Scenes

Mandy Chan

Dante!! Whoop Whoop!
Sorry If this kinda thread has already been made, now whats your fav scenes from DMC 4? I have a few favs and they all have Dante in them. Suprise suprise :lol:

First off The scene where you face Frog face Bael. I mean yea its not a suprise that Dante would be all pervy, flirty and all Its just funny

Second the scene with Dante and Agnus. I was really cringing at this point whee it kinda looked like a Drama club going on or something, and.... no comment on Dante's acting skills.

And thirdly,,, the scene where Dante gets Lucifer I just love it XD

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
The scene where Nero gets stabbed and his devil awakens and he does that speech.
I got all hyper during that scene it was kinda sad but that music was so epic.

♥Vergil's Girl♥

In the arms of dark love
My favorite cutscenes would have to be yes Nero gaining devil trigger.Dante using Pandora's box to kill off the freaky frog demon army!And Credo's death scene was so sad yet beautiful how he disappeared.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
My favorite scenes are:
1. When Dante brusts through the glass of the order and shoots Sanctus in the face. God that scene is awesome!

2. Nero awaking his devil trigger, that scene always gets me.

3. Nero seeing the Savior for the first time and telling Sanctus to "blow himself." Funny

4. Dante facing Edicna, he just knows how to get under demon's skins lol

5.Dante using Pandora on the Dagons

6.Dante facing the Savior
7. And finally Nero about to face the False Savior, there is something about his line where he says "you know God I always hated you for giving me this arm." there is something about that line that gets me.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mandy Chan;295881 said:
The 1st scene you mentioned I was thinking "Why on Earth did he do that?" lol
I thought the same thing lol but I figured Dante had a reason for doing it, he always does lol.

Meg

"Glad I finally got your attention. I was starting to feel a little ignored." :wub:

NuclearHammer

O Hai Doggie
My favorite is the scene with Dante and Agnus... and prologue... and ending... and every single cutscene in the entire game!!!

Reanbell

Your very own star
I really love the scene where he reaches for Kyrie and isn't able to reach her. SAD FAEC. I also like the similar scene where he reaches her hand, but it disappears. I'M A SAP, A SAP I TELL YOU.

But Nero also awakening his Devil Trigger was pretty damn badass. I also liked the cheesy scene when Dante gets Lucifer, I was like lolol what am I even watching.

jackiexylon

my fav was when nero almost saved kyrie and nero's frustration when he failed to save kyrie... that fist-to-floor banging part.. I was all "Nero.. I feel you dude.."

RaVeN

The immortal
id have to say the cut scence where nero beats credo and just toses him aside like trash! made me laugh and hyped, also where dante was sitting on berials tail =)

emokittenlicker

CuppyCake!
"kid, well... if thats how you see me then i think you'll blush a pretty pink when i kick your ass!" LOL every time Nero says that i say it 2! i also love the lucifer cutscene cuz the words sound SOOO dirty if you take away everything else lol

NeroS

..who am i kidding lets just morph and eat em!
1.The opening where Nero shouts"Kyrie!!!!!".

2.Nero and Berial scene.

3.Nero and Credo scene.

4.Both Nero Vs Dante Scenes.

Top Bottom