• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Cut Scenes

Demon619

Deadman walking
-1st- Dante's opening battle with Nero. Despite the fact that Dante is barley even trying, I can't help but love it when Nero completely owns him.
-2nd- Nero awaking his Devil Trigger with Yamato. With Yamato being my favorite weapon in all of DMC, seeing it transform Nero into that was just epic (oh and seeing Nero scare the scientist into a bloody bug is hilarious too).
-3rd- Dante slicing up the Hellgate. Once again it has my favorite weapon in action, but seriously who can't enjoy Dante showing off while slicing up a giant gate to hell?

-Honorable mention- The Final Cuttscene at Devil May Cry. Its a honorable mention because it featured Lady in it. I wished she had a larger part in the game (Trish too but she got more than Lady), so the spic finisher and having her in the sceane made it great anyway.

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
A bit off an off top, but guys, do you remember a moment when nero walks past dante after the second battle, and their coats lift up a bit. Why is that? I know it kinda looks epic, but if u think about it, it's like they farted

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
"..you couldnt touch the power of the savior.." -angle thing

dante jumps on all the angle things heads, skipping all the way to the statue

"...so..you ready to eat your words?.." -dante

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Does Nero have to be in devil mode to be able to use yamato? or can he wield it normally? I think dante should of kept it too because he was able to use it, very powerfully, by himself.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
As well I have to many favourite cutscenes in DMC 4, so listing them could take for me some time

Keyur

Berial vs Dante where Berial: Human posing as God how ridiculous? At that time expression of Berial is funny.

Dante use Pandora on frogs: Music is got blast in that cutscene

Dante vs Agnus: When Agnus says "Yamato"

Dante vs Trish-
Dante: hey is this your way of ditching and dumping...
Trish: Do you wanna switch?
Dante: Its cool.

Top Bottom