• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite combat weapon so far?

Which one?

• Sword

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Axe

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Scythe

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Gaunlets

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Kammosjuttu

It's tough to say which weapon is the one to appeal the most to me since all of them have their good points and cool features. But after some thinking, I suppose I would use the scythe the most because it has long range and is fast, which means I wouldn't have to calculate my distance as strictly as while using demon weapons and if I miss a hit I can swing away again quickly. But all in all, they all seem great and I will surely use them all.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
And Luce and Ombre?...
And is it cuz theybased off girls?...

But in all seriousness, the guns are only at their best if you know how to execute their moves well...

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Not particularly. can you see this image?
830px-New_Ebony_and_Ivory_DmC.jpg

mmmmm.. so smooth

and my favorite style from DMC3 and DMC4 was the gunslinger

UniqueEquine

Is not waiting for GTA V.
I agree that firearm are complementing to melee weapons, but you can't beat a DMC game with firearms only.

Did any of ye beat any DMC game with pistols/shotgun/other firearm only?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Hmm, they're good, but it's such a rip on the originals...
I wonder if they'll make these somewhere...

@UniqueEquine:
Honest to Jashin, I did, but it took me freaking forever since the guns don't really do much damage like the swords...

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
I agree that firearm are complementing to melee weapons, but you can't beat a DMC game with firearms only.

i have finished the Dante part of DMC4 using only Pandoras box but that may not count

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Not particularly. can you see this image?
830px-New_Ebony_and_Ivory_DmC.jpg

mmmmm.. so smooth

and my favorite style from DMC3 and DMC4 was the gunslinger

Looks like someone's got a creppy gun fetish.

Me, I gotta say Rebellion. In the old DMC nothing was more satisfying then killing demons with my badass sword. I like Rebellion in this game because it's not to over the top looking and it has that feel to it that says "Hey! I may not be all that powerful or powerful looking, but I'll always be that sword that's reliable to you in any situation!"

Plus I think I have a sword fetish as well.:troll:
g1324535265380602000.jpg

crush

You have my sword...
And you have my bow.
AND MY AXE!

Tells who's superior really.

I like how it looks like it's made out of solid metal and barbed wire. Just punk you know.

Azurel

@ DragonMaster

As much as I liked your post, I had to take away my like. Even I thought it was going a tad too far. But dude, that picture seriously struck a nerve. Girls! Swords! Together at once!

WHAT?

**headburst**

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I thought voltrons sword looked better than Rebellion so go figure. The new Rebellion looks way better than the past version. Not only does it drastically change forms but its also a more sleeker and demonic than the past (im talking about looks ) but I'll stick to my crappy gun fetish

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington

I managed to beat all of Dante's missions in DMC4 with firearms only. Pandora says hi.

Top Bottom