• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite combat weapon so far?

Which one?

• Sword

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Axe

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Scythe

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Gaunlets

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

UniqueEquine

Is not waiting for GTA V.
After quite number of trailers and such, which weapon appeals to you or you find it yourself using ALOT?

Personally, nothing satisfies me more than a good knuckle sandwich.
Used to love Gilgamesh and Beowulf from previous games.

I assume that angel form will either have nunchucks, claws or even nike boots that'd allow Dante to do some serious butt kickin' :troll:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I just gotten to like showed on trailers these gauntlets what DmC Dante use. Im wondering now If DmC Vergil will have his new weapons like one in DMC 3 SE.

Azurel

I want to say gauntlets , but in the end, I really like using a good old-fashioned, two-hand sword more. Something like the broadsword that DmC Dante uses. No...exactly like the sword that DmC Dante uses. The handle is long, so, there's good balance, and the blade isn't too long, allowing for quick strikes. Very nice.

UniqueEquine

Where's Ebony and Ivory? Because the coolest move is rising rain storm hands down
You're talkin' about firearms, but only those pistols are known... and sawed off shotgun, but we have'nt seen it in action.
Wonder what Vergil will have, cause the spiritual deggers in DMC3 were meh.

Tiran

The great pretender.
You're talkin' about firearms, but only those pistols are known... and sawed off shotgun, but we have'nt seen it in action.
Wonder what Vergil will have, cause the spiritual deggers in DMC3 were meh.
Summoned swords... Meh? I'd have to disagree with you there. The ability to stand unfazed and calmly watch as your opponent gets skewered by homing ethereal swords conjured up through your sheer cold demonic essence is the f#cking definition of 'BOSS'.

UniqueEquine

Summoned swords... Meh? I'd have to disagree with you there. The ability to stand unfazed and calmly watch as your opponent gets skewered by homing ethereal swords conjured up through your sheer cold demonic essence is the f#cking definition of 'BOSS'.

The circle they made was cool, but it's about firing them. Now that wasn't as impressive as shooting pistols as Dante.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Tis in a video clip I think someone posted on one of these threads?...
I'm pretty sure he uses them...
wut up Godess!?

I meant, how come they weren't part of the choices for weapons you think are the best. I wonder how you preform these moves too, i'm sure the charged shot is just holding the button, but how do you think the rising and rain storm will work?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
wut up Godess!?

I meant, how come they weren't part of the choices for weapons you think are the best. I wonder how you preform these moves too, i'm sure the charged shot is just holding the button, but how do you think the rising and rain storm will work?

Hey wallenb...

I knew what you meant, but do you think they are the best?...
And as for executing the moves, I think the video might shed light on it, not sure...
Personally, I don't know, I haven't touched any of the DMC games for a while...

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
hell yea i think they're the best!!
Ebony-and-Ivory-devil-may-cry-5-29477995-1024-691.jpg

its a shame noone ever uses them like i use them. If you can enemy step after a rainstorm, this game is gonna be a breeze.

EDIT: In the Playstation Allstar game, they show Dante doing his trick shots, shooting in both directions, i really hope that is in this game too

Chimera Khaos

I can't see image...
Oh, right, the shooting in both directions, well that's easy enough to do...
Still, I'd rather broaden my horizon and use the other weapons as well...

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Well i'm not saying i'll only rely on that weapon alone. I just find it to be the best looking and the 3 new moves possibly 4 new moves or more, look down right sexy to me.

Chimera Khaos

Really? Best looking?...
And don't all moves look sexy to you?...
I'm not saying relying on just the one weapon is bad, but I'd like to use the others now and then too...

Top Bottom