• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Gun

Favorite Gun

• Ebony&Ivory

Votes: 68 81.9%
  • Shotgun

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Artemis(lazergun)

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Spiral

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • RocketLauncer

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aka958

Don't trust people
Ebony and ivory is an ofc for me and i also always use them with shotgun... all other guns are either too slow recharge or just too big for my style i mean who would like to go around with a giant robot arm or something? or the worlds biggest pansar sniper? and the rocket launcher is a little funny but not needed for me as im fast and im not letting it slowing me down (maybe in mission 19 against the boss there)

Iced Digger

Ebony and Ivory is the best gun, by far. The shotgun is always number two, the Atemis is one of the worst weapons ever in Devil May Cry, the Spiral is also pretty bad. Rocket Luancher is ok, but still nothing special.

Red_Devil

Gun for Hire
EBONY_and_IVORY-1.jpg

D Hunter Dante

Iced Digger;134938 said:
Ebony and Ivory is the best gun, by far. The shotgun is always number two, the Atemis is one of the worst weapons ever in Devil May Cry, the Spiral is also pretty bad. Rocket Luancher is ok, but still nothing special.

I totally agree with ya. No matter what, Ebony and Ivory and the Shotgun are the must-haves in every DMC game. The other guns just aren't good enough to be all-timers.

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
I use artemis for combos, and especially with Nevan. the charged shot helps keep the combo gauge at Stylish^_^

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
Iced Digger;139278 said:
The Spiral is one gun I always found useless, it isn't very strong and it's incredably slow...

yup, same here too...and Dante needs to brace himself before he fires it...kinda stupid, don't ya think?

DMC Lokkie

S-S-Stylish!!
Looking at the poll makes me ask this question: What makes Ebony & Ivory your favorite weapon? Is it just cause of the looks?

Gunslinger55

Esura;128004 said:
**** any gun that isnt Ebony & Ivory.
Any gun NOT Ebony & Ivory = major suckage

What about the shotgun? It comes in handy at times.

Anywho, I'd go with Ebony & Ivory, though I do wish that they were a little stronger.

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
I prefer swords ;). Like Vergil does. I never use any distant-shooting weapon other than Ebony and Ivory, i just keep forgetting to lockon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom