• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Gun

Favorite Gun

• Ebony&Ivory

Votes: 68 81.9%
  • Shotgun

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Artemis(lazergun)

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Spiral

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • RocketLauncer

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Ebony & Ivory, for the win!
Second, I use Spiral. Switching between it and E&I quickly increases the style meter.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
well i mostly use E&I but i dont really care about my 2nd choice but if i had to chose it would probably be artimes because you can use th mullti-target thing, but i like all the guns when im a gunslinger

AK_Devil

AK Devil hunter
Always Ebony and Ivory. My 2nd choice would be Kalina Ann, the rocket launcher because it's a great crowd cleaner

Janny

Dines with dementia
What, there are others guns other than Ebony and Ivory? :p E&I are no. 1, although Kalina Ann is super-fun to use. Blowing up enemies to smithereens is a great stress-reliever :D

Sparda™

I personally use Ebony & Ivory. I use them a lot with Super Sparda in DMC3:SE. I just love to imagine them as Luce & Ombra.

Tony_Redgrave;71002 said:
Ebony & Ivory, for the win!
Second, I use Spiral. Switching between it and E&I quickly increases the style meter.

You can easily do that with RoyalGuard. Press square, then circle. Square, circle, square, circle all the time, and the reload time will be faded...;)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dante Aseroth;71161 said:
I personally use Ebony & Ivory. I use them a lot with Super Sparda in DMC3:SE. I just love to imagine them as Luce & Ombra.

You can easily do that with RoyalGuard. Press square, then circle. Square, circle, square, circle all the time, and the reload time will be faded...;)

Oh, thanks for the tip +rep. But I definitely suck with Royal Guard. Even in Devil May Cry 4 I only use it at a certain mission, at a certain attack which is chlidishly easy to block and obtain style points:lol:

Sparda™

Tony_Redgrave;71231 said:
Oh, thanks for the tip +rep. But I definitely suck with Royal Guard. Even in Devil May Cry 4 I only use it at a certain mission, at a certain attack which is chlidishly easy to block and obtain style points:lol:

Oh, never mind, man. ^_^

Royal Guard is the least liked style, and It is alright.

mij_master

Ebony & Ivory...mind you for most people this would be favourite...

but the weapon Lady gives you is pretty cool too:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom