• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Devil arm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
Black Angel;137226 said:
^We should petition to bring Alastor back!:D

Yup!! we should do something like a signature drive or something like that. Alastor was great. lets bring back it's thundery glory.:cool:

Dog Lord Taisho

My favorite DA's would have to be the Force Edge/Sparda and the Yamato, the original weapons of the Legenday Dark Knight Sparda!

Nether Realm

L in all ways but 1!
I have a list of 3 for different reasons:

Nevan: IT LOOKS SOOOOO COOL!
Rebellion: It kicks ass!
Yamato: It looks cool too.

The only problem with Yamato is that he never takes it out of the sheath except for 1 attack and it onlyn attacks 3 times! If they put it in another game then I think they should change the attacks.

Dante looks so cool in the cutscene in DMC3 when him and vergil swap weapons! Vergil also looks cool with rebellion! They should swap weapons!

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
yamato for it's speed and accuracy, rebellion for it's power and strength...i don't get why alastor is so important..it has speed and power, yes, but other than that, it's pretty useless...at least these two have some history...i also liked agni and rudra...they shoulda talked more...they were cool

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
KNDSVCloud;149706 said:
yamato for it's speed and accuracy, rebellion for it's power and strength...i don't get why alastor is so important..it has speed and power, yes, but other than that, it's pretty useless...at least these two have some history...i also liked agni and rudra...they shoulda talked more...they were cool

im going with Rebellion and Yamato, and yes Agni & Rudra should have talked more.

dark-dante02

Devil Killer
I Like There On Unique Weaponary For :

Dante: Rebellion

Vergil: Yamato

Their Own Father: Force Edge (aka Sparda)

d2f65a7e3aecc168df1c4984cb5b0152_web.jpg

SaaR

Luce & Ombra
I'm really digging Gilgamesh purely because it looks really cool and the charge option is nice. Not to mention distortion makes Gilgamesh brokenly awesome.

Nero_Sparda

The Emotional Devil
Rebellion, Beowulf and Yamato.

These are the best weapons in my opinion. Always use Rebellion and Beowulf with dante.

Keaton

Premium
I agree with Sparda, Yamato and Lucifer are fantastic weapons :D
But, I also love Beowolf/Giglamesh :D

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
GamblingGambitCloud;149706 said:

Alsator was allot more powerful than rebbelion/yamato, especially in your DT.

Only Dante's Spatrda/Majin form is more powerful.

Sparda™

^ Er, no.

Alastor was just a Devil Arm like everyone Dante has been finding.

Yamato and Rebellion were Sparda's swords. Much, much more powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom