• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Devil arm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Insect

Agni and Rudra are my favorite out of all the games. I wish they talked more, as they certainly have entertaining personalities.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
Favorite to least:
Ifrit, Cerberus, Alastor, Nevan, Gilgamesh, Beowulf, Rebellion, Yamato, Sparda, Lucifer, Pandora, Force-edge/Yamato combo, Agni and Rudra.

I don't know what Nero's arm is considered, I would say a devil arm (no pun intended) because its a weapon and humans did not create it as far as we know. So if it is a devil arm i would place it right in front of Beowulf.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I like Agni and Rudra from 3, mostly because they're pretty fast weapons and my style of play tends more towards speed than power. ^_^

Faustius

Hmm... If someone can fuse Ifrit, Beowulf and Gilgamesh, This would be in the top of my list.
But, I think it'll not gonna happen.

So many arms, so many to compare, but I'll list my top 10:
1. Lucifer, let's dance!
2. Rebellion, let's dance, too!
3. Nevan, let's rock!
4. Pandora, let the Omen and Hatred begin.
5. Agni and Rudra, they just won't shut up when I get crazy.
6. Cerberus, too easy to handle, seriously.
7. Yamato, when Vergil wields it.
8. Yamato, when Dante wields it. C'mon, it's Vergil's.
9. Gilgamesh, shocking!
10. Beowulf, I really love Rising-Dragon-You're grounded-rip-off from SF's Ryu. :lol:

Hydralisk

Evolution complete
Coolest looking is Irifit and Rebellion I think. They're pretty damn strong too, though I did like how the Alastor warned you that a boss was approaching in DMC1. I wish the Rebellion/Irifit would do that as well.

Also I can't be the only one here who hated Nevan and A&R? Nevan is such a difficult weapon to master and the Air Raid/Vortex is a **** poor rip off from Alastor. A&R are just too unweildy in my books.

Also noticing no-one has mentioned Vendetta/Merciless, or indeed any of Lucia's weapons (Cutlaseer/Klyamores/Zambaks) - surely they weren't that bad? (OK maybe Vendetta/Merciless sucked but whatever.)

Pantera Queen

Hydralisk;166262 said:
Coolest looking is Irifit and Rebellion I think. They're pretty damn strong too, though I did like how the Alastor warned you that a boss was approaching in DMC1. I wish the Rebellion/Irifit would do that as well.

Also I can't be the only one here who hated Nevan and A&R? Nevan is such a difficult weapon to master and the Air Raid/Vortex is a **** poor rip off from Alastor. A&R are just too unweildy in my books.

Also noticing no-one has mentioned Vendetta/Merciless, or indeed any of Lucia's weapons (Cutlaseer/Klyamores/Zambaks) - surely they weren't that bad? (OK maybe Vendetta/Merciless sucked but whatever.)

I sucked with the Nevan,too. Glad I'm not the only one. The other weapons for me were much easier to master.

I liked basically all of Lucia's weapons. How could I forget her.>_<

Keaton

Premium
^Nevan is said to be one of the most destructive weapons in the series, but alas, I never quite got the hang of it, I was more of a Beowolf+Rebellion guy :D

Still prefer Beowolf>Giglamesh, just a shame that Giglamesh has Distortion >.< which makes it such a broken weapon :D

Hydralisk

Evolution complete
Keaton;166483 said:
^Nevan is said to be one of the most destructive weapons in the series, but alas, I never quite got the hang of it, I was more of a Beowolf+Rebellion guy :D

Still prefer Beowolf>Giglamesh, just a shame that Giglamesh has Distortion >.< which makes it such a broken weapon :D
Huh? I'd've reserved that for Sparda sword.

With Super Dante its powerful because you can just continually air raid/vortex, but normal dante its really not a good weapon at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom