• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Boss?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dunno if this thread had been made before, but if it has, I'm pretty sure posting in it would be counted as Necro-Posting.

Anyway, mine's the Infested Chopper. A close second would have to be Possessed Arius, and after that, Tateobesu.

So, which bosses are YOUR Favorites?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Mine was Nefasturris

I think that was one of the most brilliant ideas for a demon in the whole series. Genius.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Ummm... Furiataurus... i would've said Geri & Freki, but i don't think you could count them as bosses.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
D.E.Mortal;247690 said:
Despair Embodied And Nefasturris...best demons in the whooooooooole game...'cept dante

Well of course. :p

I liked the Nefascapitas fight more than Nefasturris, though. It was more intense fighting the head than the body, for some odd reason. :lol:

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
For me,it would have to be Bolverk.The guy himself is just cool,he looks like Nelo Angelo with a Castlevania style.And fighting the wolves were also fun but slightly annoying since sometimes you would have to automatically lock on them instead of Bolverk.But I still like this boss.Argosax was cool too,but I just prefer Bolverk.

Top Bottom