• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Boss?

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
Bolverk wins my vote. Seriously the guy is just awesome. I really wish they gave him speaking lines and more of an appearance because he has a pretty cool backstory that could have made for some great drama. After him is Nefasturris (probably the most creative in the series) and then followed by Argosax The Chaos whole was a perfect blend of difficult and fun. I wish the game had more enemies like him... her... whatever in the game.

AngelEyes

Dressed To Kill
That one where the fellow from Tekken arrives and has been using helium! ; D

Bit of feel 2003 humor there for you. Nefasturris is where it's at.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
Dante's last boss The Despair Embodied
even tho the fight its self isn't all that great i think its has a really cool design
and the way Dante killed it is undoubtedly like his old self and IMO the best part of the game

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
Infested Chopper for the win! #troll

All jokes aside, definitely Bolverk or Despair. Bolverk's fight was just awesome considering it wasn't one of the fights where you spammed the guns all the time. And I agree with @AlastorSword that he had a cool backstory and if this game's story would've been better, made for better drama. Despair because the design and the concept of the boss was so cool. I mean changing genders? Sword and whip? Awesome.

ArabPikachu

Haven't beaten the game yet and will have to restart my progress (it was deleted alongside my previous PSN profile) before making up my mind about this question.

The guns of the warrriors are to much bigger than them . LOL

so sexy warrior

who is this supper heros taht is in the picture?

I remember when I was a child this robots was copied from macros cartons

good shoot!

I have I toys exactly this kind of robot

Last edited by a moderator:

Ixbran

Smashing~
I actually liked the boss fights against Aruis. He was fairly interesting, in the fact he kind of reminded me of a Summoner from the FF series. Not only do you fight him, but you also fight various monsters he summons. Then telliports over to a near by table, then pours him a glass of wine while shooting you

dude was a smug mother ****er, and I couldnt help but like him for that.

Top Bottom