• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fact or Fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
LordOfDarkness;121531 said:
^ You fail to understand the problem here. Come back when you've cooled off.

Well, the stubborn aura I get from this forum, me screwing up my disection on a worm, and losing 20 bucks on a bet is what ****ing me off.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Most of those aren't my problem though, are they?

Sparda™

LordOfDarkness;121534 said:
^ How is it true?

You guys really do not listen to anybody else's points do you? It's not fact that she is full demon. It's not exaclty been stated in the games, as to which I am aware.

Sparda was a full demon, and looked human. Trish is a full demon and looks human. Lucia too.

The fact is, demons possess the ability of keeping human traits forever.

Esura

LordOfDarkness;121534 said:
^ How is it true?

You guys really do not listen to anybody else's points do you? It's not fact that she is full demon.

Whatever. Believe what you want! Happy now!? Shes a half demon OKAY!? OKAY!? ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Not in the slightest, coz u still fail to realise the problem. Besides, I said 25% human :p

I'm just saying. Until we are proven right or wrong, we are all wrong.

Esura

LordOfDarkness;121540 said:
^ Not in the slightest, coz u still fail to realise the problem. Besides, I said 25% human :p

I'm just saying. Until we are proven right or wrong, we are all wrong.

Okay, I'm done.
If I read any more posts from you my brain will melt.

I'm so tired of this.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ :lol: Jesus, you are so easy to wind up. Seriously, take a rest from this place. If you can't understand that someone other than yourself is bound to have a difference of opinion, and you can't accept that either... Then I'm done too.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LOD; she's a full demon, if you think otherwise then you're the only one to think so. Capcom don't spoon feed the fans, therefore it's pretty easy to figure out she's full demon.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Wow you guys...just wow.

Don't ya'll see what's happening to the forum? I KNOW im not the only one that notices it. Just agree to disagree that way ATLEAST ya'll can agree on SOMETHING.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^^ Excuse me, but I am entitled to my own opinion here. Stop trolling :p

And no, it isn't obvious she is full demon. It is never entirely stated in the games, and I still think she isn't. Besides, some others agree with me on this... So guess what miss? I'm not the only one :p

^ *goes childish* They started it :lol: I'm sorry guys... I'll play nice ;)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^I know it's is kinda hard not to do since so much of it is going on, but if we can all pitch in and try, then just maybe the forum can go back the way it was before.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;121546 said:
^^ Excuse me, but I am entitled to my own opinion here. Stop trolling :p

And no, it isn't obvious she is full demon. It is never entirely stated in the games, and I still think she isn't. Besides, some others agree with me on this... So guess what miss? I'm not the only one :p

^ *goes childish* They started it :lol: I'm sorry guys... I'll play nice ;)

Alright then...Lucia is so never stated to have been a full demon, yet "created by Arius", demons can't "create" humans, only a disguise for them or mold them into a shape/personallity which Trish was. It's not trolling either. I'm so tired of arguements.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Clear this up for me, someone - Where did Trish come from originally or is that never stated? Because if she was created by Mundus or fungus or whatever his name is then she will not, in all probability, be human as traditionally (although I appreciate this is a game) demons lack the power to create human life, only mimic it. Ergo her human-like appearance and traits. Otherwise it wouldn't be a case of "created by Mundus" but rather "modified by Mundus" and therefore where did she come from and who was she before she went all Eva-lookalike?

Just my opinion.

EDIT: NerosDevil beat me to the whole human assimilation thing :p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^^ If you are tired of the arguing, then why do you pretty much post stuff that will cause arguing? Think about that :p

To me, I always thought Mundus cloned her, using DNA from Eva *And as Eva is human* I thought that Trish would somewhat be part human too.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
A demon wouldn't need DNA, I don't think...kind of like Mystique from X-Men - she can copy how people look/sound/act...

Ok, that was a little off the wall...but I know what I mean

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Angel;121550 said:
Clear this up for me, someone - Where did Trish come from originally or is that never stated? Because if she was created by Mundus or fungus or whatever his name is then she will not, in all probability, be human as traditionally (although I appreciate this is a game) demons lack the power to create human life, only mimic it. Ergo her human-like appearance and traits. Otherwise it wouldn't be a case of "created by Mundus" but rather "modified by Mundus" and therefore where did she come from and who was she before she went all Eva-lookalike?

Just my opinion.

EDIT: NerosDevil beat me to the whole human assimilation thing :p

Trish was created by Mundus; the demon prince to mimic Dante's mother's appearance which would lure him to Mallet island. Mundus is responsible for his mothers death; she died trying to protect Dante and Vergil from the demons sent by him. Therefore he molded Trish. Demons aren't scientists that use DNA and microscopes; why would Mundus, a prince of darkness need DNA or keep it for so many years. He molded it into her shape. No more to it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Stop stating it as if it is fact... Really, it's foolish

To really make it look like Eva, I would have thought Mundus' sick intentions would have been to seize the woman that Sparda loved *similar to Nero and Kyrie* And then take her DNA... But then again, this would have been some what near the end of her life, and Sparda wasn't around then I don't think.

But nonetheless, Mundus was responsible for Eva's death, if I am correct. So who's to say he didn't take her DNA from her dead body? And then use it to create Trish... Just my theory on this.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
It depresses me that this is still getting on, why can't we learn to get along like the mature community we used to be? To just respect each other and accept each other's points, I'd honestly like to know how the rapid decline into arguments, flame wars and general immaturity began...

I don't even know where to stand on the Trish matter either, because no matter who I side with, I'm going to get flak from the other side, I reckon we all just need to chill out and calm down, this used to be such a respectable place, a community filled with mature, responsible people, yet lately, something has appeared to have really fired everyone up, and I'd like to know what.

Granted, I'm certainly a contributer to these sorts of things at times, I can't deny that, but I want to know what happened, honestly, I can't believe we've hit this sort of pont where everyone argues with everyone over such small things.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ You're right. Sorry everybody, but I just wanted to get my opinion off my chest. I didn't know my opinion was going to be attacked, but I have said all that I need to say now. Please, don't continue to argue with my points, or anybody else's... Just do what Credo said, and learn to get along nicely :)

My bad... I'm done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom