• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fact or Fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I was wondering the same thing, Black Angel. and btw u r right Vergil has waaaaaaaaay too big a fanbase for capcom to just kill him off. they would have all the fangirls sending them hate mail if they did that.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Trish67;121027 said:
I was wondering the same thing, Black Angel. and btw u r right Vergil has waaaaaaaaay too big a fanbase for capcom to just kill him off. they would have all the fangirls sending them hate mail if they did that.

Exactly, you have to look beyond the story at things like fanbase and the gaming market(things that sell games) and the numbers all say Vergil will be back.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Vergil will be back...Or I see Miss-Vergil going on a killing spree. :lol:

Still, I'd like to know how this actually got to a "WILL VERGIL BE BACK?!?!!1111111!1shiftoneleven!!1" thread. Honestly..:lol:

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well my hair is almost waist length....if i lean my head back a bit it is....so i know it will be sooon. if vergil isn't back in dmc 5 i will cut it....

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
And saying thread fail achieves what exactly? Just keep it on topic or don't say anything at all please people.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
As of late there have been tons of threads created, and all they have done is what? Managed to create trolling, spam and flamewars.

Esura, you seem to complain more than anyone else here. You create the most threads here, and all they do is the above ^^

You state it as if it were fact... Nobody here is telling you they are right. Who exactly has written everywhere on these forums that "Trish is part human?" I have certainly stuck to that in groups. Rather than in an unrelated topic. If we were all truly going mad with these assumptions, then all of our posts would include something along the lines of those assumptions.

I kid you not, your first post is utter nonsense my friend. Where in DMC has it stated that Trish is completely demon? You say she is as if it is fact yourself... Whereas if I did say the opposite, you'd go nuts. Learn to accept opinion, and read what people put through without having such a stubborn approach.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^I agree with both of you. You have to admit, there IS alot of BS spewed out around here. And the forum is being distroyed.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Vergilissexy;121480 said:
^I agree with both of you. You have to admit, there IS alot of BS spewed out around here. And the forum is being distroyed.

I just wish people will stop thinking that I'm the catalyst to the problems of this forum. Its not my fault.

Either or, they never said anything about her being half human nor full demon (rechecked my sources), however, we do know that she is A DEMON. Because her being part human was NEVER mentioned, its common sense to believe she is a full demon. Opinions are one thing, facts are another. People tend to blend speculations with facts. Its quite annoying honestly. Same with the MGS series, however, DMC is more streamlined storywise in comparison so these story confusions on DMC dumbfounds me. I can read the entire plot of all series to my 4 year old niece and she'll grasp a better understanding than some here.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Whether she is full demon is unknown also, and is not fact. That's all I am saying to that.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
LordOfDarkness;121529 said:
Whether she is full demon is unknown also, and is not fact. That's all I am saying to that.

I swear some people here are just so.......ugh. Nevermind.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ You fail to understand the problem here. Come back when you've cooled off. I am saying we are both wrong, until one of us is proven right.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;121529 said:

Ok seriously; the demon prince of the demonic realm created Trish. She's GOING to be a full demon. And if that's not enough for you, Lucia in DMC2 looked human, and she was created by Arius being a full demon. Sparda could turn into a human, he's still a "full" demon. She was "molded" in Dante's mothers shape. We're meant to figure out simple facts like that ourselfs; not be spoon fed by Capcom.

Sparda™

NerosDevil;121532 said:
Ok seriously; the demon prince of the demonic realm created Trish. She's GOING to be a full demon. And if that's not enough for you, Lucia in DMC2 looked human, and she was created by Arius being a full demon. She was "molded" in Dante's mothers shape. We're meant to figure out simple facts like that ourselfs; not be spoon fed by Capcom.

True!^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ How is it true?

You guys really do not listen to anybody else's points do you? It's not fact that she is full demon. It's not exaclty been stated in the games, as to which I am aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom