• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ENOUGH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
I've corrected you. You've bypassed my points several times. You are the ones cutting holes in everything and misunderstanding. Ofc I'm the bad guy, because I need to speak as childish as possible for you to understand correctly.

CHILDISH!!!! YOU SAY I HAVE THE INTELLECT OF A CHILD YOU MAKE ME LAUGH NO I'M NOT A CHILD!!!

**** yes and I love it. Super Smash Bros Brawl is EPIC and the Super Mario Galaxy games are the best platforming games ever. New Super Mario Bros Wii was a really good game for nostalgia, Mario Kart Wii is excellent to play with my sis. I came playing Twilight Princess and I am heavily (really HEAVILY) anticipating Skyward Sword.

Doesn't deter from the fact that the Wii's qualities suck. Just like How the PS2's qualities suck in comparison to the current gens consoles, however I still ******* love the PS2.

i played super smash bros brawl i thought it was pretty good since i only played it once a week

aka958

Don't trust people
i played super smash bros brawl i thought it was pretty good since i only played it once a week

I played the CRAP out of it.
That is every single day for a month.

So still a bad guy? With my aggressive "opinions" that were just facts?

I personally favor the PS3, but games on the Wii deliver something the PS3 will never deliver. But still, the Wii's power is below the PS3's in whatever way you put it, Nintendo knows that fact hence why they are getting out Wii U to actually be of competition. To say against it is like being really stupid. It's a fact, even if you love the wii most out of everything it will still be a fact.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
I played the CRAP out of it.
That is every single day for a month.

So still a bad guy? With my aggressive "opinions" that were just facts?

I personally favor the PS3, but games on the Wii deliver something the PS3 will never deliver. But still, the Wii's power is below the PS3's in whatever way you put it, Nintendo knows that fact hence why they are getting out Wii U to actually be of competition. To say against it is like being really stupid. It's a fact, even if you love the wii most out of everything it will still be a fact.
again ur back at the same point if u r a true gamer ud understand that that power is not everything it is about how a console can deliver what others can that is fun factor.if i went bankrupt and would have to sell all my current consoles and take out my NES which is in my attic for the last 10 years ill still be playing the old games and wouldnt give a **** about graphical or any other power.
i hope u understand

aka958

Don't trust people
i think the ps2 is the best it was the best for so long alot longer than others

You think it's the best? It can't even store to half of what the PS3 can store, it's games can't handle the same amount of processing, most games were played in 30Hz instead of today's standard 60. Only in the end they brought up 60Hz games that for some reason didn't work properly most of the times.

It got one of the biggest game libraries, with more games to love (and hate) so I understand why many love it, I understand why I love it. But it is faaaaaaar from the best.

again ur back at the same point if u r a true gamer ud understand that that power is not everything it is about how a console can deliver what others can that is fun factor.if i went bankrupt and would have to sell all my current consoles and take out my NES which is in my attic for the last 10 years ill still be playing the old games and wouldnt give a **** about graphical or any other power.
i hope u understand

I'm more of a true gamer than you will know.

I ****ing know that power isn't everything. BUT IT IS SOMETHING YOU THICKHEADED IDIOT.
I'm just saying it, time from time. No matter what your preference is, I DON'T GIVE A **** YOU IDIOT. The wii sucks the most in power, NO MATTER WHAT YOU ****ING THINK.

TO MAKE IT CLEAR NUMBSKULL:
EVEN IF THE PS3 WOULD BE THE WORST OF ALL THE CONSOLES I WOULD STILL LOVE IT THE MOST.

Stop corrupting my words and stop being an idiot.

Bet you are probably nowhere near of a gamaer of the caliber I am, stating such ridiculous insults.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
You think it's the best? It can't even store to half of what the PS3 can store, it's games can't handle the same amount of processing, most games were played in 30Hz instead of today's standard 60. Only in the end they brought up 60Hz games that for some reason didn't work properly most of the times.

It got one of the biggest game libraries, with more games to love (and hate) so I understand why many love it, I understand why I love it. But it is faaaaaaar from the best.

i'm talkin past leaving the newer gens out the ps2 shows through why do they still sell piles of games for it still

aka958

Don't trust people
i'm talkin past leaving the newer gens out the ps2 shows through why do they still sell piles of games for it still

Yes. The PS2 was so great that it still had a full shelve of games in my GAME store just a year ago (sadly they took it away. :c). It still has stores who sell it, and it's great.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
yeah my local cex shop has a whole ile for them and in game and gamestation they have about 23

DeamonslayeR

I ******* know that power isn't everything. BUT IT IS SOMETHING YOU THICKHEADED IDIOT.
I'm just saying it, time from time. No matter what your preference is, I DON'T GIVE A **** YOU IDIOT. The wii sucks the most in power, NO MATTER WHAT YOU ******* THINK.

EVEN IF THE PS3 WOULD BE THE WORST OF ALL THE CONSOLES I WOULD STILL LOVE IT THE MOST.

Bet you are probably nowhere near of a gamaer of the caliber I am, stating such ridiculous insults.

I ******* know that power isn't everything. BUT IT IS SOMETHING YOU THICKHEADED IDIOT.
I'm just saying it, time from time. No matter what your preference is, I DON'T GIVE A **** YOU IDIOT. The wii sucks the most in power, NO MATTER WHAT YOU ******* THINK.

WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH WHATS WITH THE IDIOT STUFF THATS REALLY RUDE AND I DIDNT SAY THAT UR NOT A TRUE GAMER I DONT EVEN KNOW U I JUST PLACED A QUESTION MAN.whats the deal of getting so angry about it and insulting me like that.and i didnt even point out that the ps3 would suck and if it did even i would love it alot as i do now.im just explaining what wii owners feel like and not seeming to understan what are u lacking in not liking it.if u found me offensive im sorry no point in picking a fight

aka958

Don't trust people
The PS2 got alot of goodness. <3

But to prove my point:
You created this thread disapproving console wars. Saying that it's about the games on the consoles, not the consoles themselves.

However that isn't what they are talking about when they do have a console war, they are mostly just ranting about which console is best in power. That is what I wanted to make clear. Even though you love a console you must accept if it's inferior or not, not as if it matters to you but that fact still stands. You can't say a console is stronger when it isn't, doesn't matter if you love it or not. They are simply raging for matters that are irrelevant to why you dislike it. Besides it's their ramblings. If they somehow annoy you or so, stay out from those arguments.

aka958

Don't trust people
WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH WHATS WITH THE IDIOT STUFF THATS REALLY RUDE AND I DIDNT SAY THAT UR NOT A TRUE GAMER I DONT EVEN KNOW U I JUST PLACED A QUESTION MAN.whats the deal of getting so angry about it and insulting me like that.and i didnt even point out that the ps3 would suck and if it did even i would love it alot as i do now.im just explaining what wii owners feel like and not seeming to understan what are u lacking in not liking it.if u found me offensive im sorry no point in picking a fight

Wii owners feels? How about a Wii owner who got a thinking head then? I feel that the Wii is great, as said before. But it still sucks, oh lol, what a tragedy. I should cut myself and cry in a corner cuz of it? No? Derp. The Wii is still the wii. I'm sure that even the "Wiiviewr" on youtube knows that his Wii isn't the best out of the consoles, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't care either.

DeamonslayeR

ok i said im sorry whats the point of being ****ed man and insulting me in the previous cmnt.second im from a different country and lack the methods of explaining myself better in english hope that clears it all up that i didnt mean to offend u

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Forget the PS3 and 360, i still love my mega drive/genesis. Such nostalgia. I bought a newer model by blaze, but it sucks, can't beat the old one.

As for the wii... great way to get cramp.
As for the arguement, wait 'til the next gen comes out ;)

Give me the Sega Genesis any day.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Seeing the heated environment made me forget what this thread was all about !!

*goes to the first and checks it*

Ok. As I'm not much of a console gamer, I still think and agree with Demon. They are just the things to have fun. Y'know, plug-n-play. Nothing more.

DeamonslayeR

Seeing the heated environment made me forget what this thread was all about !!

*goes to the first and checks it*

Ok. As I'm not much of a console gamer, I still think and agree with Demon. They are just the things to have fun. Y'know, plug-n-play. Nothing more.
there are two demons here genral and slayer :p which one do you mean.im confused why i got insulted o_O

Forget the PS3 and 360, i still love my mega drive/genesis. Such nostalgia. I bought a newer model by blaze, but it sucks, can't beat the old one.

As for the wii... great way to get cramp.
As for the arguement, wait 'til the next gen comes out ;)

Give me the Sega Genesis any day.
i love nes more but genesis got its own class :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom