• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ENOUGH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i have had enough of this constant bickering on which is better xbox360 and ps3 i want to stop this if anyone feels the same as me please help the whole point of a console is to play games not which is cheaper WHOS WITH ME!!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Amen to that.

Let me also add in that the Wii does not suck compared to the other two just because it's graphics aren't as good. Out of all three next gen consoles (yes, I have all three) the Wii is my favorite.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Amen to that.

Let me also add in that the Wii does not suck compared to the other two just because it's graphics aren't as good. Out of all three next gen consoles (yes, I have all three) the Wii is my favorite.

yeah stick it to them

aka958

Don't trust people
Amen to that.

It isn't about just graphics. Wii has the lowest quality in EVERYTHING out of all the consoles.
It gots it's gimmick, that's all.

A console's power has NOTHING to do with their games coming with them. And the dominant console who got the best quality is the PS3.

What games is on each console? I don't care. I love the games that are exclusive to the PS3 the most, but Wii got the Nintendo trademarks which is why I love them and Xbox360 got... Uhh... Fable that I like.

The Wii sucks compared to them. It does, even if you love it's games and gimmicks alot more it still sucks in comparison. Hence why Nintendo pulls out Wii U before the others even have announced their next gen lol.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd argue against that, but I'd be wasting my breath. We both know we won't budge on our opinions.

aka958

Don't trust people
I'd argue against that, but I'd be wasting my breath. We both know we won't budge on our opinions.

Oh lol keep your opinions to yourself. It's a nice thread here but console wars isn't about the games, it's about the console's power and it is a FACT that the Wii outright sucks in quality against either the 360 and PS3, you have nothing and you'll never find anything that will prove against it because there is NONE.

Has nothing to do with opinion.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Oh lol keep your opinions to yourself. It's a nice thread here but console wars isn't about the games, it's about the console's power and it is a FACT that the Wii outright sucks in quality against either the 360 and PS3, you have nothing and you'll never find anything that will prove against it because there is NONE.

Has nothing to do with opinion.

thats the problem it's all about graphics power and i'm sick of it i say no war but here is one right before my eyes

aka958

Don't trust people
thats the problem it's all about graphics power and i'm sick of it i say no war but here is one right before my eyes

You saying it's graphics only again.
Oh god how nice it is with you skipping words again.

The Wii has lesser EVERYTHING. Can you read that? EVERYTHING. Not just frickin' graphics. It's not all about graphics. Only for graphic fanatics it's all about it.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
You saying it's graphics only again.
Oh god how nice it is with you skipping words again.

The Wii has lesser EVERYTHING. Can you read that? EVERYTHING. Not just frickin' graphics. It's not all about graphics. Only for graphic fanatics it's all about it.

not just graphics and the wii the fact that people argue over an entertainment i'm not shouting at you for the songs you listen to am i

aka958

Don't trust people
not just graphics and the wii the fact that people argue over an entertainment i'm not shouting at you for the songs you listen to am i

No. But who does?

No one shouts at others for what consoles they are playing. They shout at the consoles because THEY themselves dislike it. You can shout at what a disgrace and full of bullshit Final Fantasy is. **** should I care? However facts are facts. Something that can't be changed. People can bitch about it with their opinions about **** and people can take offense when it's not even about them as well, sure as hell.

The thing you are getting angry at and is constantly writing out of context is those assholes who insults people for playing a certain console or liking a certain thing.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
ALRIGHT PLZ DONT FIND ME OFFENSIVE BUT IM ****ED. JUST STOP IT ALREADY EVERY CONSOLE HAS ITS OWN GREATNESS PS3 ROCKS ITS FREE ONLINE,XBOX IS AWESOME ITS THE BEST ONLINE CONSOLE IMO,AND FOR THOSE OF U HATING ON Wii I EVEN LOVE THAT CONSOLE I HAVE ALL THREE OF THEM AND ITS A FAMILY TO ME.
AND @aka958 its not about the console power its about the games on it and the fun of playing it.thats what i know from the last 12 years of gaming experience

Laurence Barnes

Premium
yes but leave aside the details and enjoy your own console don't bitc* about other console and their owners opinions!!

EDIT: thats exactly what i'm saying

aka958

Don't trust people
yes but leave aside the details and enjoy your own console don't bitc* about other console and their owners opinions!!

EDIT: thats exactly what i'm saying

Going to deny my rights? I personally enjoy all of the consoles. But if I want to bitch about it I will. How am I going to give a damn about what others who play the console thinks? I don't bitch at them or their opinions, never have.

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
Going to deny my rights? I personally enjoy all of the consoles. But if I want to bitch about it I will. How am I going to give a damn about what others who play the console thinks? I don't bitch at them or their opinions, never have.
let me just ask.honestly do you own a Wii?

aka958

Don't trust people
well don't act like you do you sound like the bad guy at this moment!!

I've corrected you. You've bypassed my points several times. You are the ones cutting holes in everything and misunderstanding. Ofc I'm the bad guy, because I need to speak as childish as possible for you to understand correctly.

let me just ask.honestly do you own a Wii?

**** yes and I love it. Super Smash Bros Brawl is EPIC and the Super Mario Galaxy games are the best platforming games ever. New Super Mario Bros Wii was a really good game for nostalgia, Mario Kart Wii is excellent to play with my sis. I came playing Twilight Princess and I am heavily (really HEAVILY) anticipating Skyward Sword.

Doesn't deter from the fact that the Wii's qualities suck. Just like How the PS2's qualities suck in comparison to the current gens consoles, however I still ****ing love the PS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom