• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dragon Ball Games

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
I got a new kind of PS2 games....it's "Dragon Ball - Budokai Tenkaichi" 2 & 3

It's very very awesome...Goku and Gohan have many Skills to fight ^_^

the characters r : Goku, Gohan, Goten, Piccolo, Vegeta and more..

so has anyone this game?and what do u think about it?
dbz3p20f.jpg

VEGETA VS. BOO (DB - 2)
dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkaichi-3-hitbu.jpg

GOKU VS. VEGETA SAIYAN (DB - 3)
dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkaichi-2-20061121053231337.jpg

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ive got most the Budokai and Budokai Tenkaichi games and they are quite good. Wish they had more RPG influenced stories as the DB universe is vast and deep and they only seem to scratch the surface in that aspect.

Dark Drakan

Admin
~Denatta-Chan~;160150 said:
yeh, so what r the other of dragon ball games?

Ones ive got are:

Gameboy Advance

Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku
Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II

For Playstation

Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22
Dragon Ball GT Final Bout

For PS2

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

For 360

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Dark Drakan

Admin
~Denatta-Chan~;160153 said:
well, i have "dragon ball GT - final bout" but i don't like it as i like "Budokai Tenkaichi"

Well Final Bout is 12 years old. :lol:

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Dark Drakan;160152 said:
Ones ive got are:

For PS2

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

For 360

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit

You mean that, right?
DBZ BT3 was a PS2 and Wii game.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tawsie;160177 said:
You mean that, right?
DBZ BT3 was a PS2 and Wii game.

Yeah my mistake, been a while since i played them. Totally forgot about Burst Limit. :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tawsie;160235 said:
Did you get Infinite World?

Id never even heard of it until this post (just looked it up). Ive never seen it for sale and wasnt even aware it existed.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
It was a last ditch attempt to rake in money on the PS2, claiming that it has the best of Budokai into this one game. It sold the worst on Bandai's financial game list so don't expect a sequel.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tawsie;160281 said:
It was a last ditch attempt to rake in money on the PS2, claiming that it has the best of Budokai into this one game. It sold the worst on Bandai's financial game list so don't expect a sequel.

Thats the problem with most large franchise games, just cash cows for the developers who continuously make poor titles year after year and cash in on the name.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Tell me about it.
Dragon Ball Z has been squeezed so much to get money out of it that it makes me sick.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tawsie;160305 said:
Tell me about it.
Dragon Ball Z has been squeezed so much to get money out of it that it makes me sick.

Happens to a lot of things unfortunately. There have been some good DBZ titles over the years but im massively surprised that there hasnt been a huge RPG created based around it. This is the genre that the DBZ series would fit best into. RPG with the fast paced fighting of the Budokai series. I know they have been working on that MMO for ages (which is also an excellent idea) but im not sure that it will sell well or end up any good. One of the best things i played based around DBZ was a mod for Half Life on the PC called Earths Special Forces. If someone took that idea and made it into a proper fully licensed game it would be excellent.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
The MMORPG should be very good, Akira has been working on it for sometime. Its probably the most he has worked on DBZ since it has finished.
Did you know DBZ will be coming back in April, showing in Japan, in true HD for a 100 episodes? There will probably be no filler and the whole dialogue is being re-done.

Top Bottom