• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dragon Ball Games

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tawsie;160307 said:
The MMORPG should be very good, Akira has been working on it for sometime. Its probably the most he has worked on DBZ since it has finished.
Did you know DBZ will be coming back in April, showing in Japan, in true HD for a 100 episodes? There will probably be no filler and the whole dialogue is being re-done.

Ive seen some footage of it and some screens and it does look decent enough. Im more concerned about the technical aspect of it and if it will capture the feel of the DB universe correctly. The fighting in DB is fast paced and at lightning speed. Something that an MMO title cant pull off as its too much data to be sent at one time so quickly. So im guessing the game will have some server lag issues which may hinder it somewhat. Also wondering about the levelling system and social side of it and how much they can actually put into the game to interact with.

I wasnt aware of the relaunch of DBZ in HD though, i will have to research that and see what i can dig up.

Dark Drakan

Admin

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Doing the same as me, huh?
Praying some subbing group will pick this up and do weekly releases.
Dattebayo might do it, considering they have dropped Naruto.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tawsie;160311 said:
Doing the same as me, huh?
Praying some subbing group will pick this up and do weekly releases.
Dattebayo might do it, considering they have dropped Naruto.

Well as the Dragon Ball series has worldwide fans id expect people to do some subbing pretty quickly for it.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Yeah, my fingers are crossed for Dattebayo to pick it up. :D
Their subs are always top quality and very accurate.

Top Bottom