• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does this interest RP idea anybody?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Îts kinda ironic right?.

Now to think how i get my character on History after all the changes he suffered *Me Thinks very weak*

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Name: Jenny Trinity
Race: Human
Weapons: Sniper Riffle w/scope and attachable bayonet; standard, run of the mill pistol; grenades; and the standard sword given by the Order.
Appearance: Just imagine her in an Order of The Swords Uniform. Also, the gun she has in the picture isn't her actual gun...obviously.
2csjltw.jpg
Personality: Witty and sarcastic. You either love her or hate her.
Bio: She joined the Order at the age of sixteen and worked her way up to be the best gunslinger (next to Nero, of course) there. She left her husband and three children to help with the current mission.

Good enough? Or should I change something? She doesn't have some "My parents were murdered when I was kid" background. That's okay, right?

aka958

Don't trust people
Incomplete Dani;252178 said:
Name: Jenny Trinity
Race: Human
Weapons: Sniper Riffle w/scope and attachable bayonet; standard, run of the mill pistol; grenades; and the standard sword given by the Order.
Appearance: Just imagine her in an Order of The Swords Uniform. Also, the gun she has in the picture isn't her actual gun...obviously.
2csjltw.jpg
Personality: Witty and sarcastic. You either love her or hate her.
Bio: She joined the Order at the age of sixteen and worked her way up to be the best gunslinger (next to Nero, of course) there. She left her husband and three children to help with the current mission.

Good enough? Or should I change something? She doesn't have some "My parents were murdered when I was kid" background. That's okay, right?

Marisa;252186 said:
I love your Character Dani she'll sure fit

Marisa said it. The characters don't need any torn past or something like that at all.
It's refreshing with a normal character in the team too. ^_^

Edit: Now, my character bio.

Name: Padrier
Length: 1.74 meters
Weapons of choice: A sword of Order made in his touch, a revolver with six enhanced bullets.

Personality: Has an honest nature, stays true to his word. He is tough to beatings even though he doesn't look like it, but is very weak mentaly.

Bio: Padrier has been in the order for a long time, and has always idolized Nero. He is not idolizing Nero's c*cky attitude, but his way to show no fear and his determination. Padrier is a so-so swordsman, thinking that the standard sword of Order doesn't fit him so he tried to give it a mix of his own touch just like Nero did to his. He was picked to join the squad because of his way to learn others intentions and reasons, not for his swordsmanship. He may not be a good swordsman, but he can handle the heat of battle pretty well.

aka958

Don't trust people
I can only start up when every has made their bio's. I'm gonna make a checklist of who've done it right now.

aka958

Don't trust people
Here's the ones I've checked so far:

Marisa
Me
DanteDude99
Incomplete Dani
DreadnoughtDT
Devil of War

So... Resa, The Crazy Demon and Sereena got their bio's left.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
He i posted my bio......

I think.

EDIT: I did posted it and i will post it again........

BIO:
Name:Moises
Race: Human body, demonic blood kinda like the antagonist(No one knows )
Age:25(his demon blood stoped his aging so he looks like 22).
Weapoms: A rapier, a scythe and a magnum
Apparence: Short yellow hair, black clothes, uses a jacket with white trim.
Personality: He is like a infiltrate so he knows when to get serius and when to get .
Bio: A normal man until he was in the moment of his death when a demonic entity came and saved him

Top Bottom