• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does this interest RP idea anybody?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Antagonist time! *evil laugh*

Name: Ghadius (gaw-dee-us)
Race: Demon
Height: Can change from six feet to three meters.
Weight: 210 lbs/936 lbs
Appearance: Bright white skin with blue eyes, black hair, a medium-length snout and dark, black armor.
Personality: Dark and foreboding, but sportsmanlike. He isn't afraid to get his own hands dirty in his schemes, but he has honor. He is always ready to prove himself.
History: He did not used to be a demon. He was born as a human, but was cast aside. Demons took him and infused him with their power, making him a full-blooded demon. However, since he is still part human, he still has some human emotions.

aka958

Don't trust people
It looks pretty darn fantastic. ^_^

We are going to need bio's of all the squad members too.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
Name: Justin Maxwell

Code Name: Justin Case

Bio: he joined as a fighter and didnt let anyone know his past Personality: He's kind and funny. A little sarcastic, but if you hurt his friends or innocent people he gets mad

Appearance: 6'2". Caucasian. Tanned. Dirty blonde hair that is as long as Dante's. Black eyes. Slightly muscular looking. Colloused hands. White teeth.

Clothing: Blue jeans. Black shirt. Black hoodie with the words Come Get Some in white. Wears blue lensed sunglasses.

Skills: Fencing(sword fighting) and great with any gun

and id like to use dantes DmC3 weapons

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Characters Name:Wenzir Towdezz
Nickname:Froggy
Personality:Reckless,has no regards for the environment,wild,likes to joke around.
Appearance:Has a face that resembles a frog,has a five o' clock shadow,has sunglasses,has short brown hair,has a little moustache,wears a tuxedo,has webbed feet and hands,wears short pants,wears sandals.
Nationality:Spanish
Weapons/Abilities:Has several different types of guns and grenades,has an incredibly long razor sharp tongue,has super speed.
Biography:Formerly a scientist that tested out a lab project on himself.Obviously it ended up horribly:D
Can I use this character?

aka958

Don't trust people
DanteDude99;251442 said:
Name: Justin Maxwell

Code Name: Justin Case

Bio: he joined as a fighter and didnt let anyone know his past Personality: He's kind and funny. A little sarcastic, but if you hurt his friends or innocent people he gets mad

Appearance: 6'2". Caucasian. Tanned. Dirty blonde hair that is as long as Dante's. Black eyes. Slightly muscular looking. Colloused hands. White teeth.

Clothing: Blue jeans. Black shirt. Black hoodie with the words Come Get Some in white. Wears blue lensed sunglasses.

Skills: Fencing(sword fighting) and great with any gun

and id like to use dantes DmC3 weapons

That one is great!
And as long as Dante is the one having the DMC3 weapons, then it's ok.

Devil of War;251476 said:
Characters Name:Wenzir Towdezz
Nickname:Froggy
Personality:Reckless,has no regards for the environment,wild,likes to joke around.
Appearance:Has a face that resembles a frog,has a five o' clock shadow,has sunglasses,has short brown hair,has a little moustache,wears a tuxedo,has webbed feet and hands,wears short pants,wears sandals.
Nationality:Spanish
Weapons/Abilities:Has several different types of guns and grenades,has an incredibly long razor sharp tongue,has super speed.
Biography:Formerly a scientist that tested out a lab project on himself.Obviously it ended up horribly:D
Can I use this character?

Why the giant razor tongue? They are just from the order of the sword. T_T

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil of War;251523 said:
I can still use Froggy right?

DreadnoughtDT;251526 said:
I think it's a bit ridiculous. I mean, this is a DMC RP. The characters shouldn't be that ridiculous.

He kind of is a citizen in Fortuna... A normal person at that. So... no razor tongues. >.>

Sorry Devil of War!

Marisa

Hope with Doubt
Name:Meiko Hana Nisuke
Race: Demon/Human ((But everyone thinks she just a human))
Appearance:
Meiko_Hana_Niasuke_by_Rena_Chan6.png
Personality:Arrogant but noneless a very sweet girl
Bio:At a young age Meiko was given a chance to become a part of The Order.She is a Very Talented Sword Fighter she Usually uses a Katana and then The ususal Order Sword.At the age of 13 her Foster parents where Murdered in front of her eyes She then Found and Killied the murder.Is a great Friend of Nero and Kyrie.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;251645 said:
Aww i wanted to be the anatagonist.

Can i join?.

Sorry, it's just I've never done the antagonist before, so I decided to step in.

Sorry. *shrugs*

aka958

Don't trust people
Marisa;251547 said:
Name:Meiko Hana Nisuke
Race: Demon/Human ((But everyone thinks she just a human))
Appearance:
Meiko_Hana_Niasuke_by_Rena_Chan6.png
Personality:Arrogant but noneless a very sweet girl
Bio:At a young age Meiko was given a chance to become a part of The Order.She is a Very Talented Sword Fighter she Usually uses a Katana and then The ususal Order Sword.At the age of 13 her Foster parents where Murdered in front of her eyes She then Found and Killied the murder.Is a great Friend of Nero and Kyrie.

Outstanding! And a great pic for it her too. ^_^

The crazy demon;251645 said:
Aww i wanted to be the anatagonist.

Can i join?.

Sure you can join. Try to make a bio for one of the squad members that will be the person you roleplay as.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Character name:Serukai
Race:Human
Weapon:Reapers Scythe.
Appearance:Long black hair,has green eyes,has tan skin,black sleevless t-shirt that has a skull picture on it,weares short jeanes,wears sandals.
Personality:Carefree,acts nicely to women and children,likes ice-cream.
Biography:The Son of Death and a human named Marie.He searches for his twin brother to even this day.He comes from his mother's side of the family,so hes a human.
Is this a good character to replace Wenzir?

Top Bottom