• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone else just HATE trish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Nelo Assholo;22600 said:
No, why don't YOU get a life and support what the game gives you instead? Only freak here is you...No one agrees with you.

Nelo Assholo;22644 said:
As on Scarface... "I TOLD YA BUDDAY, I TOLD YA, DO' F-UCK WI' ME!!!"
Yeah damn right about that (but I disagree with the swearing though LOL XD). You have no reason to be insulting like that. No way Ho-say Dante's Wrath :mad:

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Neither do I trish but there was no need to call everyone that likes Trish a freak because he doesnt like her personally I dont want arguments cause that then causes a lot of problems.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I know that DW but you cant say people who like her should get a life because there are many different views on chracters.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Nel0 Angel0;22867 said:
I know that DW but you cant say people who like her should get a life because there are many different views on chracters.
Yeah exactly. Like I said, you can say you don't like a character but calling fans of that character people with "no lives" is by far beyond unnecessary.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE **** UP?

IF YOU DONT SHUT THE F UP ABOUT YOUR OPINOIN AND ABOUT TRISH SUCKING DANTE'S BALLS, YOU WILL ALL HAVE A STICK SHUVED UP YOUR ASSES NOW PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!!:verymad:

I ONLY MEAN THE OTHER GUY NOT THE PEOPLE I KNOW...

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Yeah,but alot of people share my opinion.
i guess i put the thread title wrong.
i don't h8 her,she jst annoys the sh-it out of me.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Re: WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE **** UP?

SpArAda1127;23777 said:
IF YOU DONT SHUT THE F UP ABOUT YOUR OPINOIN AND ABOUT TRISH SUCKING DANTE'S BALLS, YOU WILL ALL HAVE A STICK SHUVED UP YOUR ASSES NOW PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!!:verymad:

I ONLY MEAN THE OTHER GUY NOT THE PEOPLE I KNOW...
...............:|

Vordan

AC Pilot
If you dislike Trish so much, say so in a discussion thread, instead of making a whole thread to voice your opinion and simultaneously insult Trish fans.

Dante666666

Nel0 Angel0;22380 said:
No not to me I doint think she is a freak at all why do you say she is a freak? I am a freak whats your point freak means weird and weird means different and different is a good thing not a bad one.

Yea you trying to pick on us freaks/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom