• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone else just HATE trish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
No not to me I doint think she is a freak at all why do you say she is a freak? I am a freak whats your point freak means weird and weird means different and different is a good thing not a bad one.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
True very true indeed all I am saying is think before you sat people here hold trish in high regard actually you might want to run and hide soon cause Trish is a member here she will castraite you if your not careful.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Dante's wrath;22347 said:
for those of you who support her,
get a life.:mad:
HEY! You don't just suddenly decide to insult all Trish fans like that, saying they have no life... If you don't like Trish, fine, but saying stuff like that is completely unnecessary :dry:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I like Trish... she's hot. Every Devil May Cry game need a sexy female character for eye-candy, right? ;)

xxspider-chickx

Hush--Opiate
She annoys the crap out of me, but I don't hate her just because that's a waste of perfectly good malice that could be spent on someone more deserving of it.

That said, I played DMC1 after playing DMC3 Special Edition and it ruined the whole experience for me. The first thoughts through my head after beating DMC1 were 'He wants kids,he makes no sacrastic comments, he's attempting to get in the pants of a girl that looks like his MOM and 'you cannot tell me that they can have camera control in Spyro 2 for PS1 and not this.' WTF

I also didn't like the fact the Dante was missing his pizza, but that's just me. :D

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Dante's wrath;22347 said:
I don't like trish for those of you who support her,
get a life.:mad:

No, why don't YOU get a life and support what the game gives you instead? Only freak here is you...No one agrees with you.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
Nelo Assholo;22600 said:
No, why don't YOU get a life and support what the game gives you instead? Only freak here is you...No one agrees with you.

apparently he's right, if you don't like one dmc character, then you don't like none....now gtfo:mad:

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
xxspider-chickx;22511 said:
he makes no sacrastic comments

actually, he does, but Dante has also matured after dmc3 remember. i think the dante in dmc1 is the best even though my favourite game is dmc3.

oh yes, and i have a life thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom