• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DOAX3 Only Coming to Asia & Japan

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
@Z218
Yea it's very ordinary very plain, it's too dull, even the fighting moves as i said aren't very impressive.

Virtua Fighter i think needs a revamping & mixing them in with DeadOrAlive i think would only lower DeadOrAlive's score by having Virtua Fighter involved.

Do you remember Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus?

I think Virtua Fighter should be revamped with Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus & then i could see a very appealing DeadOrAlive vs Tao Feng/Virtua Fighter fighting game.

And Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus easily would fit in a DOAX game.
I'm not familiar with the IP but I'm not against your idea, I just rather cut out one of the IPs in order to make it more manageable.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Now you get my idea about not adding Virtua Fighter in with DeadOrAlive.
Well I'm not against the idea, I rather they did a legit crossover than just a few guest fighters tossed in.

What I meant before is them doing a three series crossovers might become unwieldy plus the Fist of Tao is a series you wanna revamp so you gotta chose your priorities.

Like if I was doing a DOA or NG anime etc, I wouldn't push for Virtua Fighter inclusion unless I really had too/ want too.

Last edited:

GabrielXx

https://www.lewdgamer.com/2015/09/15/team-ninjas-hayashi-reveals-dead-alive-xtreme-3-details/

A new update

so they are saying the whole point of removing some of the girls was so they could really focus on making them as life like as possible, they also said that the vollyball is going to be more like that of a True Sports game. also it will be running at 60 fps so that's great right there, no word on if the other girls with be on the vita or not but most likely they will.

GabrielXx

hay guy's sorry i have not updated in awhile but a load of new stuff has come out about DOAX3

25fsz1u.jpg

10cn1as.jpg

http://gematsu.com/2015/10/dead-alive-xtreme-3-first-ps4-footage-collectors-editions-detailed

the game will be out in feb of 2016

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Seems like I need to start learning Japanese and buying Japanese consoles, because the western market is a complete joke.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Seems like I need to start learning Japanese and buying Japanese consoles, because the western market is a complete joke.
it gonna be multi language. (can't wait till people will complain about how dare they leave option to play those horribly sexualised games that shouldn't exist)

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
Is the PS4 still region free?
I still want to buy some of those Onechabara games, but importing them costs a fortune, I just hope it's not the same case here.

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
I just looked at Play Asia, I forgot how stupidly expensive console games are, Steam has spoiled me.

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
If I wasn't gonna use Play-Asia for importing, I sure as hell am now.
rgrgrrg_by_wesker500-d9hxy41.png

Kudos Play-Asia :)

EDIT:

Massive Respect to Play-Asia.com, former Gamestop and IGN Journos say they are blacklisting the Play-Asia site for supporting DOAX3 and Play-Asia has zero f**ks given and they are sky rocketing in followers and customers.
http://blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/20...y-asia-for-supporting-dead-or-alive-xtreme-3/

For every single SJW customer you loose, you gain 10 Gamer customers, let the gaming world know!!!

Last edited:

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
@xMobilemux
Another thing i find weird is Kotaku In Action
Is that related to the Kotaku gaming journalist site ????
I think Kotaku in Action is actually a pro gamer site, but I'm not sure as I avoid Kotaku as much as I can.

Play-Asia.com has raised over 8000 new followers in less than a day thanks to them opposing SJWs and supporting gamers and they are enjoying every minute of it lol more companies need to know of this.

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014

To be honest i don't think any gaming review sites should get a copy to review, they shouldn't be trusted.

However i think critics like
1. JimSterling
2. Zero Punctuation
3. Angry Joe
Are the best bets.
They seem more genuine in being honest with gamers, not letting ad revenue dictate their judgement, & actually call BS when there's BS.
Critics that seem more like they're gamers reviewing something because they're trying to inform other gamers.

NOT reviewers reviewing something because it's their job.

Doesn't that strike you odd there's an english setting when they never had plans to release it to the west.
All 3 of those people are the worst choices I've ever seen, Jim Sterling is an asshole full stop, Zero Punctuation is just a bad choice and Angry Joe? Just No.

Niche Gamer would be my pick.

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
I have alot more trust in them then any others.
And I've never heard of Niche Gamer.

To each their own though & that's the point.
Who gamers trust more & who's the most honest in providing gaming information with little to no publisher influence.
Jim Sterling is the dips**t who claimed SJWs and feminazis weren't gonna take our games away and that is exactly what happened here, then he just insulted everyone when confronted about it.

Zero Punctuation is a joke and Angry Joe will just go out with the 13 year old stereotype crap like he always does, they'll all idiots.

I'd rather they not hand it out to anyone for a review, pretty much anyone who is going to buy Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 knows exactly what they're buying, it's a niche game after all.

Top Bottom