• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do You want Vergil to return?

do you want Vergil to return?

• YES

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but not in 5

• Yes, but only in 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Premium
Nero gains Yamoto after being impaled by Agnus.
It is absorbed into his Devil Bringer and only materializes when he uses his DT =p His moves are very simalar to DMC3SE Virgils when in DT :D

Sparda™

Hey, K, you know, in my concept, I'm planning on giving at Vergil two other styles except Dark Slayer...

By the way, how can I join this RLC thing??:O

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;73710 said:
Hey, K, you know, in my concept, I'm planning on giving at Vergil two other styles except Dark Slayer...

By the way, how can I join this RLC thing??:O

Awesome! What styles may I ask?

Uhhh I dont know if theres an official way... put whats in my title on yours (or in your sig) and PM LordOfDarkness to say...uhh...I recruited you lol (he's curious to the numbers is all) o_O.

Keaton

Premium
Dante Aseroth;73729 said:
^ Hey, K, I can only tell you that he has two awesome and very unique styles...:cool:

Coool :) I'll be keeping an eye on the fan fic section ^_____^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ going off topic guys, great. just discuss Vergil peeps.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
You guys may be surprized by what im about to say, but I honestly think that Vergil shouldn't return. It was good times with DMC1 and 3, but we have to let Vergil go and accept Nero now. Nero can be just as good as Vergil if we give em a chance and- *Burst into laughter* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Nah, im yankin ya'll, Nero sucks and Vergil needs to come back. :lol: Aw man, couldn't say that one one with a strait face.

Anyways, hell yes, Vergil needs to come back. Hoo man, where to begin? Well, there some comments id like to quote, I was soppose to respond a day or two ago, but I got lazy. :D

^ did you want back for good, as well as in 5.
because I heard they clarified he was dead or something,

No, someone from Capcom said that they were not done with Vergil and he was very important to the series. (which he is) So no worries there. :p ( I think Kabayashi was the one the said it.)

if he really has to die,at least him die like a warrior with pride...

Seriously though, cuz that crappy so-called death in dmc1 was...well, crap.

As much as a Vergil fan I am, I have to say that DMC is practically about Dante, and not his bro, so Capcom have the right to kill off or not any characters as long as it's not Dante.

No way man, Vergil is Dante's other half. A son of Sparda, they can't just kill em off, like he's nothing. (Or at least they shouldn't)

These guys said a mouthful-

You're definitely wrong.

Vergil's part in the DMC storyline is equal to that of Dante. It's another matter that of the spotlight thing. We have been accustomed with Dante, and that is why say that for his brother

Virgil, imo, should return. Dante hasnt got any other 'level' competition...after all. Mundus wasnt a match for him. Arkham fell. Nero could barely scratch Dante and as for 'The Saviour' Dante could've killed him with one had behind his back (but chose to give Nero the oppertunity).

Virgil is the only one to date who has had Dante on the ground impaled (properly not feigning) unless you concider Alastors cheap shot =p

Virgil and Dante are level in my eyes, Dante has excelled Virgil but i believe that Virgil simply got distracted. After all, Virgil had a more developed DT and his fighting skills really did push Dante to his limit.

I feel that there won't be anything that can really be faced by Dante that won't be a peice of cake. I want Dante to be challenged, I want a challenge...a decent one, one-on-one. Not two plant-lizards, blitz and a whole lotta fausts (cheap so cheap). One on one where you as a player need to think because otherwise virgil will Judgement slash your TV in two and lop your arms off...well thats the feeling I had in DMC3 DMD - Virgil 3.

I havent had that since.

Besides, Virgil is sooooo cool >.<

Agreed and AGREED. ^_^

^ yeah, I just notice how Dante looks older around the eyes, perhaps give him sexy older lips for the ladies, as I am a boy so it would make no difference for me .lol.

I thought Dante looked much younger around his eyes. :huh: As for his lips, they're not older looking, just fuller, but DMC3 Dante's lips were great too. (BTW, how are older lips sexy?)

Vergil is fine the way he is. No need to change him, except for new super cool outfits...

Yeah, just make Vergil look like DMC4 Dante with his hair up, which is basically what he should look like anyway since they're identical. :p

And last but not least, the knight thing. No no and no. I hate the knight look...maybe because it's not demonic looking enough. Vergil's a demon, not an outdated possessed suit of armor, not a digimon, *coughdmc3dtcough* and not another demon's arm. (Nero's arm) Please, give Vergil a real demon look pla-ease. :(

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I see you have alot to say on the topic, nice to hear.

Also, I thought you were serious at first? screw Nero lets have Vergil with Yamato yeah?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;74744 said:

Also, I thought you were serious at first? screw Nero lets have Vergil with Yamato yeah?

damn right...let Vergil has his sword back,meow...:lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
LordOfDarkness;74744 said:

True. I could smack Dante for letting Nero have it. But as we all know from part 1 and 4, Dante sucks a$$ at gift giving, he always gives the most valuable s**t away! >< Pfft! If he wanted to give Nero a gift worth giving why didn't he just buy him a gift card for Best Buy or Circuit City??? Who wouldn't love that?

BTW, haha yeah I hope I got some of ya'll with that little joke.

Dark Love

Order of R.L.C.
Vergilissexy;75626 said:
True. I could smack Dante for letting Nero have it. But as we all know from part 1 and 4, Dante sucks a$$ at gift giving, he always gives the most valuable s**t away! >< Pfft! If he wanted to give Nero a gift worth giving why didn't he just buy him a gift card for Best Buy or Circuit City??? Who wouldn't love that?

BTW, haha yeah I hope I got some of ya'll with that little joke.

^ Now that you mention it... I'm sure Nero probably wants a new MP3 player with headphones. Afterall, the ones he had before must have gotten destroyed during his first fight with Dante.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
That's why I choose an electronic store. ^^ Nero seems like the type who would be into the latest technology even though he lives in a castle town. And Dante's rich, so id say about a $500 card would make Nero happy. 8D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I agree, nero seems modern and up-to-date looking, but Vergil looks more badass.

Sparda™

If Capcom doesn't bring back Vergil in DMC5, its headquarters will blow up...:D

Just kidding, but Vergil is definitely someone that needs to be. I mean, look how he killed Beowulf.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ absolutely perfect point.

as he was strong in 3. I mean Dante had a huge fight with Beowulf, and Vergil just sliced his *** to pieces in a short cut-scene.
Vergil makes mincemeat out of his enemies same as Dante, that is why he is worthy to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom