• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do You want Vergil to return?

do you want Vergil to return?

• YES

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but not in 5

• Yes, but only in 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Premium
LordOfDarkness;72440 said:
^ You are having a real good idea, but what about Vergil in dark knight armour, similar to Sparda's?

That would be cool, but it would have to be oriental battle armour to match Yamoto.

I always imagined Dante fighting Nelo again, beating him. THEN getting ambushed by enemies and Virgil breaks free and you see both of them working together.

Bouncing of each others swords, Virgil redirecting his shots, Dante being left standing untouched after Virgil unleashed Judgment cuts gallore...it would be nice to see them fight as one :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ yeah, that's why they do in my fan fics.

It is nice you like the sound of the armour, Dante and Vergil fighting evil side-by-side again is kickass, because imagine how good there combos they'd pull off would be *does just that*.... Woah.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I voted for "YES!" I would love for Vergil to return to the next Devil May Cry game. And not just in Devil May Cry 5, I would love it if he became a regular in the Devil May Cry series.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Flame posts deleted. I would have locked the topic immediately but since you sorted it out before I came I'm giving this topic a chance. Please continue your discussion^_^

Keaton

Premium
Tony_Redgrave;72487 said:
Flame posts deleted. I would have locked the topic immediately but since you sorted it out before I came I'm giving this topic a chance. Please continue your discussion^_^

Thanks Tony ^______^

I think Capcom will give alot more anwsers in DCM5, especially since they have introduced Nero too into the mix. The connection with Virgil cant be just a substitution.

I think he will be back...he had better be back...WHY ISNT HE BACK!?

Ahem..sorry, love Virgil lol =]

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ You sure do love Vergil, I sure am glad nobody has said they don't want him back, he is a legend.

Keaton

Premium
LordOfDarkness;72667 said:
^ You sure do love Vergil, I sure am glad nobody has said they don't want him back, he is a legend.

LOL, he is. The biggest thing i like is that he has the same potencial as Dante. So when you see Dante getting pummeled by Nero, you gotta think, what would Virgil do?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I think if it was Vergil from Dmc3 fighting Nero then Vergil would kick Nero's ***. I think if Vergil returns he'll probably be good as he wouldn't want to be betrayed and look foolish again.

Keaton

Premium
LordOfDarkness;72676 said:
^ I think if it was Vergil from Dmc3 fighting Nero then Vergil would kick Nero's ***. I think if Vergil returns he'll probably be good as he wouldn't want to be betrayed and look foolish again.

Yeah, I agree. It would be nice to see a good guy Virgil...especially since he learned his lesson (Nelo).

Virgil would've killed Nero methinks lol.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ agree, Vergil should return for me because I want him to team up with Dante.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ yeah everyone does want him back, shame I don't think he is coming back, my friend doesn't think so :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom