• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Do you think Vergil could've defeated Mundus?
I think he could've if he hadn't have been weak form fighting Dante.

You?

And yeah, I'm making these ****ty threads because I bored and if you don't like go fark your mom.

akcolbatah

yeah i agree with you, If Vergil was in perfect condition he would of own Mundus, Vergil should have wait a little bit till he's recovred from the fight and fight with Mundus.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I'm with NerosDevil. Dante and Vergil was still young and powers werent fully matured. Vergil, let alone Dante couldnt of even touched Mundus during 3. Dante barely beaten Mundus in 1 when he was older, so you know that Vergil couldnt of beaten Mundus.

Keaton

Premium
The question to ask would also be...would Dante have been able to at his age/place in time.

Virgil and Dante are twins and therefore both equal.
But, personally I believe Dante would've been overwhelmed by Mundus and as a result as would Virgil (at full strength). I believe that during the time between DMC3 and 1 Dante had much more time to grow stronger both naturally and through experience, I feel without this Mundus would've won.

If the Twins battled side by-side Mundus would be a synch for them, but alone...I believe DMC3 Dante and Virgil would've lost reguardless.

Sparda™

NerosDevil;117028 said:
Dante is meant to be stronger or equal to Sparda in DMC4; so I wonder if Vergil is too...

Get that off the head.

Since Dante and Vergil are twins, they are equally powerful.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I don't think hr could have, as everyone's saying he was weakened by Dante. But also his powers where not fully at the max, compared to Mundus he had a long way to go to beat him.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^I think the combination of the amulets may have awakened a new level of power in both of the twins bodies not just Dante's. I believe Vergil's intention was to share the power with his brother from the start.

Esura

No it is not a possibilty. I dont mean to be disrespectful but, that makes no sense.

Esura

Well, if Vergil's body wasnt destroyed, I might would of somewhat agreed with you. If Vergil doesnt have his body, I doubt that any power from the amulets would of enhanced him. Also, since Dante was the one who united the amulets, he should get full power. Same if Vergi was the one who united the amulets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom